  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 186 – 205 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I finished my Star Destroyer!

(...) I'm sorry, but two fact stopped me from taking 'in progress' pictures: 1) the quality of my camera 2) the excitement of the building. No way was I inserting pauses in the building process. Well, only to eat, to sleep and to work. No use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) No no, I know that. Someone else had said that you CAN take the stands off, but you'd have to take plates off and then partially disassemble the stands to get the pegs out of the framework, and from seeing the pics, I can see why. I doubt it'd (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.418)

  Stupid Lego Projects was Re: 10024 - Red Baron

(...) When I was younger (I think Grade 3), I built some really dumb projects. One of them, was a fish feeder. I had surmised that fish would follow something that dispensed food so I built a small 4x4 box out of 4x1 Technic beams and hung it from a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

disassemble
(score: 1.414)

  Re: The Rock (for my large church)

(...) ... Paul, nice work. I'm working on the first module for the NCLTC layout, and I'd love to know more about how you plan to move it, assemble it, and handle any on-site disasters like derailments inside the tunnels. First, is it two huge pieces (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.412)

  Re: Military session/stuff at Brickswest?

(...) The only military model I've done is my big blue plane (PB4Y-2 Privateer) model, which I had at last year's BricksWest. However, it is slated for demolition soon (it has almost all of my white plates, and other parts I covet, in it). Should I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.military)

disassemble
(score: 1.412)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Oh, but there is one - it's called the Micro Scout and we all know how versatile and "upgradable to Mindstorms" that is... Any other computeresque brick that does anything kids would find cool (i.e. does more than stand still and react to a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

In lugnet.technic, Stefano Prosseda writes: BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form in case something (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.406)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: Thanks for the comments. My apologies for a late post, but this school week is hectic once again, meaning less time on lugnet. (...) Of course, a redesign and another trip to bricklink. For this project, I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.402)

  Be my (LEGO) Valentine

I wasn't going to post this, but my Valentine told me it was worth posting. Personally, I think she's a little biased. ;) Anyway, here is my story about my LEGO Valentine: Before Valentines day, I was sitting at home working on my current project, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.402)

  Suspension Bridge

I got a scanner for my birthday on March 9 and I'm now getting around to posting my pics of a suspension bridge I built nearly 8 years ago! This is my first attempt at putting something on BrickShelf. There are four pictures in this folder. The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har) !

disassemble
(score: 1.398)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Heh, thanks. Not bad either, considering I programmed everything with the built in software, without using NQC or any of that other stuff. (...) Of course this'll come along. I'm starting to learn how to build things such that they can (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.393)

  Re: Hafteran Embassy

(...) <snip>---...--- (...) Thomas, This is cool! Excellent job with it! As has been said, the horse scooters are cool and a great touch. If I can have the heart to disassemble some of my castle creations ;( then I'll be up for My Own Fortress (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.388)

  LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi all: After a couple of delays, I'm extremely proud to announce the release of the newer version of LeoCAM, the beta version. With this new implementation, you'll able to snap parts effortlessly just by clicking on their connectors. You'll even be (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

disassemble
(score: 1.386)

  Re: critique?

thanks ya'll for the input and kind words! props to you all for being an inspiration to me. posability is actually pretty good due largely in part to the minimal use of elements. this lends to a less heavier model overall and allows the joints more (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.386)

  Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?

(...) I'm using something like (URL) to disassemble old models. It works great, but only on technic beams. cu Robert (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.379)

  Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?

(...) In the cases where I've had one of those installed in a place where it can be pushed completely through the connection, I've never had any problems like the ones you've mentioned above (most of the modern TECHNIC plus-shaped holes have some (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.379)

  Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

Brick Review Hasbro BTR Transformers Armada JetFire kit $7.99 at Target, 39 pcs I've been interested in Lego almost all of my life, with Transformers up there in my appreciation. When I was younger I once used my motley collection of legos to make a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.reviews)

disassemble
(score: 1.372)

  Re: Romkast Steam Plant number 152

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:HJxq5I.10vv@lugnet.com... (...) specific (...) troops (...) I'll save those shots for when I disassemble it. (evil grin) (...) smaller (...) looking back at it, I agree that parts of the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.371)

  Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander

(...) Heh, yeah. I left an unfinished six-foot long ship sitting for about four months before I got off of my duff and finished it. I've yet to photograph it, though it's been sitting in my room for about six or seven months. The main reason is that (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.367)

  Re: Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged.

(...) It seemed stunningly obvious to me that in large part you decided that the artist and NPR were indulging in some sort of anti-corporate crusade in regards to this particular case, evidence that I simply did not see. You've repeated the charge (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.361)

More:  Next Page >>