  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1831 – 1850 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy)

(...) Macho flash? Is that something like acknowledging it as a troll for argument? I really hate it when people disagree with this after it is explained to them. (...) This is why I'm not a member of the LP, I agree with all the goals except that I (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) Hmmm, seems pretty messy to me, especially for deep hierarchies where there are many nested umbrealla groups. In that scenario, aren't you saying that if someone posted to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, the message would actually have to be crossposted (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G7uDtL.IHw@lugnet.com... (...) Any way to differenitate between the two? (...) Hmm...could it? Also, if you're trying to eliminate links to slashless directories, why not put a notice on the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

(...) Istanbul has better colours :P and a fancier roof. (...) Very nice station. (...) But then I'd lose the fun of squeezing the shrouds in as much as possible. (...) I've admired that one before. I love the window arches and rivets on it. Didn't (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <369AD087.954C08E3@c...et.com>... (...) I have it and I am not sure what I think. It was a present and I don't think that I would have bought it myself. There are a fair number of parts, but nothing special. I took (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: YOU be the designer

Most of that sounds good, although I'd like to see TLG make the jump to 8 stud wide cars and engines which allows for more room and better modeling IMHO. If you are going to take the time and effort to overhaul the theme, why not do it right? What (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) I'd never say that TLC screwed up the scale, because I know there is no 'minifig scale'. Actually, from that POV, the external-set size is a better 'target scale', because that's what they've used to size the ships they've already released. My (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) Who said anything about heaven? That was part of the trap...you assuming too much. The other part of the trap is your incessant ability to nitpick about minor things and miss the entire, OBVIOUS point. This was not about theology, it was about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) That's the standard response, since time immemorial. I spoke on the telephone to Euro S@H (they're all British there, I think, so I believe the entire system is unified) today, and they think it has to do with a warehouse inventory in Billund. (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  RFC: New game Legator

Hi, I baught LEGO Creator some time ago and liked it, mostly. I was surprised by the comfort, speed and fun of building. It was very similar to playing real LEGO. But it had a few major problems, namely: * Cannot tilt bricks * Small array of brick (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: a few new things

(...) of (...) A few comments: My monitor is set for 1024 pixel width and I still have to scroll sideways to see everything. A lot of people are still on 800x600 even. Some of the labels on the button bar at the top say "LUGNET xxx" and some don't. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Given that ldconfig.ldr is part of the LDraw parts library, I was referring to the color reference on the LDraw.org site (noted in another message). However, it might make sense to use the colors above, since they came directly from Lego, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Built-in IR

Mike, I've done quite a bit of investigating and I can't find a way to change the Palm IR transmission frequency. The IR library is supposed to allow low level configuration of the IR port but I don't see any way to set the frequency. This seems (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Government vs Corporations - Was: (Re: Art Debate)

(...) How do you hold a company's officers liable? If company X spills toxic goo into a river, who is responsible? The worker who didn't close the valve? The supervisor who didn't make sure it got closed? The process engineer who put the valve near (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) It's also the reason we trainheads say "all themes are just spare parts for Trains" :-). In particular: (URL) which uses a LOT of castle. (in its proper place, fancy bridge parts) I think this is my favorite shot of the whole gallery, there is (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Nick & All, (...) Well, at my former business venture, and my own collection, I must have seen about 2000+ sets in the last year or so, so my percentage went way up than most people's, so that is part of it. The minifig head I was referring to was (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Brickshelf problems...

Hi! I noticed that brickshelf has lately changed.... Seems like it remembers when I last logged on (?)? This has caused me the following problems: Sometimes when logging in it resets my computer, that is, windows dies and I get a black screen. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Did anyone ever see the winner almost 3 years ago (when they put christmas lights around the winner image) with the really skinny, 8 foot tall tower? (yeah, they made like 95% of the image black because the image submitted was only of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9wyr6.9qz@lugnet.com... (...) looks like lego want to be sure that nobody will build really flying machine cause all other propellor have a pin hole instead axle hole :( so we are probably (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

Personally I'm not at all impressed with these parts. So the motor is slightly smaller? So what. The 'mindstorms motor'as it's been called is small enough. It's made out of clear plastic. That only makes it harder to camouflage in models. I never (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>