  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1391 – 1410 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The disappearing act

Whew! I've just had some tense ten minutes... Scar has been running the disappearing act on me... I was really scared, cause I couldn't find her anywhere. The only two possibilities I had in mind after futile search were: a. I lost her somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Backpacks

(...) the (...) No, I haven't seen these yet - the Arctic stuff does nothing for me. I liked the Adventurers backpack as a horse pack (one on either side), but it's way too big for a Napoleonic style soldier. Headgear is the tough thing. I've laid (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: (Movie) Mission to Mars

(...) Hmm... I kinda expected this exact outcome, from the very first preview. It just gave off plain old bad vibe's. But what really got to me was NASA's role in the movie. NASA, in my eye's, is a very sad sight indeed. NASA's plight to propel (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Disassembly of 12V switching motor brick

(...) Hi, If you mean the 'large' gray brick used to switch the remote points from the 12V era, well, i did open one past year. I don't have it anymore, Reinhard 'Ben' Benneke has it now (the one from the ABS ... site) It's not easy to open them, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: BrickTopia Spaceport

(...) Yet again a cool model. Good use of all that transparent-dark-green. You have a collection of "cool" parts that I really envy :) Like the 4x4 quarter circles in blue. And like the 2x2 round printed tile on the spaceship at the front And all (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) Yeah, I understand his premise, I just don't buy it. :) Even stipulating 1 possibility for a technological culture per say 10,000 stars that's still 50 million sites (half a trillion stars in our galaxy alone) you need to check. Further (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Proposed solution *Test Here*

(...) That's good to hear. (...) Yeah. I was aware of that. The good news is that it should only be a problem in LGEO if you have mirrored sub-assemblies. Looking at the models I have downloaded over time, I discovered that most people don't do this (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) While searching for something else, I came across TLCs statement about the recall of 6776 immediately following the September 11th attacks. I believe it has relevance with respect to what Jake says above... (URL) Its also interesting to note (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  LEGO Factory impressions

Well, I've built my first LDD model (a Railroad Crossing sign) and uploaded it to LEGO.com. Some initial impressions: 1. LDD is very frustrating if you're trying to do anything even slightly nonstandard with the parts. In my example, I want to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

(...) True. And that line of reasoning has driven me batty as well. And for better or worse, what some people in the community are pushing for is a type of Sarbanes-Oxley Act for events, or accountability at some level. Some people come at (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

(...) Ok, lets go straight to the roots then: In my view the basic disagreement is, put to the extremes, if one should “shape reality to fit sci-fi” or “shape sci-fi to fit reality”, where I have a bias toward the first one, and doesn’t really (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Does auction length matter?

(...) That's kind of what I was thinking. Plus, lots of morning meetings on Mondays too, I would imagine... It still freaks me out though how consistent it is...every single time! Maybe all the little fractal noise just gets drowned out by the sheer (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  DYA -> eBay 8880 money-making scheme

I noticed today that people are paying around $150 - $200 for new 8880 (and 5571) sets in eBay auctions when they could be buying them from DYA shopping directly and saving (in some cases) a ridiculous amount of money. Is this just because the eBay (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: get together

Will Hess <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message news:FsH1vo.6A8@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) Will, I feel safer already... Little??? outpost... I have been roaming around for almost 30 minutes and have barely scratched the surface. The rigs (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Our BayLTC Layout

(...) Cool, hope you can. I'll be there 7/5 until 7/11 when we drive down to Carlsbad. (...) I'm planning on working on different aspects of the town. Depending on the setting, etc I could take some pictures around downtown Wheaton here and bring (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

(...) I live near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona. They fly A-10 Warthogs and their primary mission is to train new pilots. The paint scheme is a uniform light gray (called Ghost Gray I think) with low-vis markings. I bet light gray (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) ADOLS ~ Adult Despisers Of LEGO... scary to think that for every one of us, there is one of them! i've met people who think my passion for lego is an _absolute_ waste of my time and talent and are disgusted by the amount of $ i spend on it. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: How about ideas for new elements?

(...) Nah, keep the posts in the main group as a constant source of temptation for the purists :-) I take your point about these mods really coming into play when you have a large collection of parts - when I was young and had a very limited amount (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) There are no retro rockets used in an Apollo re-entry to Earth. Only the heat of friction and the parachutes slow the ship down from orbital speeds to the slow speed required for a safe splashdown. (...) If there was such a laboratory it would (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) One of my triggers was a large (3 or 4 feet in diameter) UFO/Spaceship in a nearby Toys 'R Us. It is made of many many light grey bricks. I have no idea how you'd go about acquiring the types, quantities and colors used in this model. It would (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>