  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1251 – 1270 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Light is too bright!

(...) I just did before I read your post! (Just called it test.dat instead...) And it really works, the problem is POV will not inline the light into the position of SOFLIGHT.DAT but rather <0,0,0> of the POV world. This makes it more complicated, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Argumentative paper I wrote for College

Hello, I was recently given the opportunity to write an argumentative research paper on any topic I wanted so, of course, LEGO® was an obvious choice. Basically, I wrote about what I did and didn't like about the company and what I'd do to change (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig...

As the subject says, I am looking for the Imperial Soldiers Admiral Minifig. As far as I know, it only came with the Carribbean Clipper (6274), please correct me if I'm wrong. I have lots to trade, and will pay a fair amount of cash too! I realize (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Bulk Listings On Ebay

(...) to (...) or (...) snipers, (...) to (...) Pete, This is my conclusion also, It's hard to keep track of the large bulk uploads,especially if one wants to get some combined shipping. As I win more lots I tend to bid more to get the deal on (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) Pretty ironic scene for a presumably violent movie (I've not seen it). I have to say that from my perspective, I don't have a strong objection to toy guns. As several people have mentioned, even when you take all the toy guns away, the kids (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Availibility of Harry Potter LEGO

When Harry Potter Lego arrives, will it sell out as fast as the books? Will toy departments be open at 12:01 am January 1, 2001 (or whenever), filled with Lego builders waiting to fight for the last set? What is the maximum ammount of Lego a store (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)

(...) Is it possible to set the news server to reject or filter out, for all groups except o-t.debate, any message whose References: header contains any message whose Newsgroups: or Xref: header contains o-t.debate? That would eliminate FUT out (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  5580 Highway Rig  [DAT]

I have just completed the 5580 highway rig. it is only missing the trans-yellow pipes and the drive band in the engine, but these are undetectable. please let me know what you think! the reason why the drive band is not there as well as the pipes is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LP POINT 3

I'm answering based on what I think is right and wrong, and how Christopia (not Libertopia) would be. I suspect that many Libertarians agree. (Though I disagree with some of what Bruce and Scott said.) (...) Absolutely. (...) I waver on this issue. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator  [DAT]

(...) Thanks. I hadn't considered conditional edge lines before (this being my first part, it never crossed my mind; I'm still fairly new to Ldraw and MLcad), but I liked the idea of putting them in. Here's the file with edge lines. I didn't do this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

(...) The motorcycle helmet is the same. The UFO alien armor has been modified so as to allow the helmet to be more deeply seated on the shoulders of it. As has been stated elsewhere, the element has been modified along the back of the neck where a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Saving in a non-.DAT format

Hello Recently I finished building a model of a drumset in mlcad. Is there any way I can save it as a .jpg or .gif so I could upload it on my site? To the best of my knowledge Geocities Pagebuilder wont take anything but .jpg or .gif. So if its (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Robot circus Saturday

(...) Some of these guys are retired pattern makers or tool and die makers. Means that they have been at it for 25+ years! (...) Well some of them are. I am in the hacker class. :-) (...) Don't be too hard on yourselves. I feel that Lego is a tool (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

Hi Tamy, "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3CC2200A.8DC519...ity.com... (...) Before I got this camera I made LEGO pictures with my scanner. So with all it's drawbacks having this camera is still an improvement for me, I can now (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Meta-Legends?

Hey everyone - I had a crazy idea over the weekend. I know this will NEVER happen, but I thought it was interesting enough to share and discuss. Most of us agree that the Legends releases are one of the best things that TLC has done recently - (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi, Bruce. Just wanted to add my thanks for this great resource. Often times when I've needed to create new brick animals for The Brick Testament, I first want to see what others have come up with before me. Finding such examples has sometimes been (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) Yes, for purposes of this discussion, GLBT. Gay is confusing because although many non-GLBT people use it to cover gays AND lesbians (though probably not TG people), within the community it usually means specifically gay men. That's why the L (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) That's exactly what I mean. Maybe it's not even your parents' fault. I'm willing to give that. Maybe they just didn't know better -- and now you don't. But it's still wrong. And raising kids, teaching them untruth as if it were truth, is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) Thanks for all the info Ben! I apologize if this question had been discussed ad naseum already, but I've done several unsuccessful searches for the info. I've been a castle fan my entire AFOL career, but I've always been interested in trains, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Brick Testament - How Jesus of Nazareth Got Kissed, Got Crucified, and Came Back to Life

(...) Thanks. (...) I triple checked that to be sure, but every translation I could find does indeed haves "Mary the mother of Joses". There are so many different Mary's in the Gospels that it gets quite confusing. Who is Joses? Impossible to say. (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>