  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1186 – 1205 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Most useless plentiful part?

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G7yywG.Et6@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, and cyan. I like them a lot for the reason you state -- they are good for modular designs, where joining subassemblies requires friction pins, but putting one (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G7uDtL.IHw@lugnet.com... (...) Any way to differenitate between the two? (...) Hmm...could it? Also, if you're trying to eliminate links to slashless directories, why not put a notice on the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) Personally I'm gonna have to go with Chris and Lar on this one... Most of the time, you're probably right. But it doesn't make it always so (At least I don't think so). My problem is two-fold: A. If the atrocity of the law reaches certain (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) Ah, then ok. I'm fine with that. Just so long as we make sure to clarify that the 'right' in MMR isn't a moral right. The only problem being, though, that while theoretically true, it's not the case in reality, only because human moral codes (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: depressing news from the Nuremberg toyfare in Germany

In lugnet.year.2001, Lawrence Wilkes writes: <snip> (...) Toy fairs may not be for the public, but the public somehow always finds out, especially the internet public; This is why some things, like the HP sets in this case, are even more restricted (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: eBay Anti-Sniper Strategy

(...) you (...) and more (...) would (...) were (...) maximum (...) want (...) Hmm, the way I see it is that sniping actually keeps the price down, since it kills the competition that is essential to the auction spirit. If the sniper were to bid (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

FORWARD: Please accept my comments in the civil spirit in which they were intended, and not an attempt to start some sort of conflict. I asked some very tough questions because the proposal seemed to advocate it. This is also a somewhat long (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

I am under NDA so cannot go into a lot of detail, but I did want to post to say that and several other Lego Trains stalwarts have just completed the first ever LEGO(r) Train Summit. We have just spent Friday evening and all day Saturday meeting with (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

I'd like to make a suggestion on the use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego. Of late there has been much "debate" about whether TLC is doing "the right thing" or not, or somewhere in between. While some very legitimate concerns are getting (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Support for a 'young' earth.

(...) I'm neither into biochemistry or microbiology, so I have no great opinion on the matter. Or were you refering to evolution in general? (...) Look at your statements: they don't say that anything is impossible - simply put, they do not argue (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?

(...) This is an even more interesting question, because it implies that Woz designed Lego instead of computers. After all, without Woz, Steve Jobs is just another drugged-up early '70s hippie. :) (To be fair, without Jobs, Woz is just another (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Support for a 'young' earth.

....that I wouldn't re-enter the creation/evolution debate but I've changed my mind. Oh well. (For reference sake and to clarify some definitions): I believe that God created everything about 6000 years ago (possibly as much as 10) and that about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Walkers

(...) What you really want to ask here is "Has anyone built a 2-legged walker with balance?". I would say it is unlikely that one has been built, but certainly not impossible. For a balancing mechanism you need position sensing, which could be done (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Support for a 'young' earth.

(...) I'll point to the talk.origins clearinghouse site, which is one of the best catch-all refutations of the Creationist argument (and exploration of misconceptions about Evolution that cause otherwise intelligent people to subscribe to Creation (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.879)

  RE: OmniRemote and Mindstorms Update

(...) No, it's way simpler than that. The text files on the Palm are source code for Quartus Forth on the Palm. The idea is that the *same* source gets sent to the RCX via the IR link - you can do it now with a serial link, a terminal emulator, and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Torso stickers

In lugnet.castle, Mike Stanley writes: <he's a lurker and he'll buy> Not big on ME TOO posts but I'm lurking this thread too, and I would buy too, in moderate quantity, especially if some of the stickers were usable in townish stuff, and if the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  One easy to do suggestion

Recap/intro....I'm a SAHD (stay at home Dad) with an engineering degree, two sons - pre-school and 4th grade and a house with a huge amount of Legos everywhere. I teach lunchtime enrichment courses at my son's elemntary school - one on machines - (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Target market

(...) John, I snipped a lot of stuff, including where you talked about an AFOL:KABOB ratio, so I get what you're saying, but I want to focus on the above. Richard was making a point about the secondary market and bulk offerings. That's basically (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Let's be realistc

(...) Honestly, I think that many of us who are still "inside" TLC can relate to this worry. It's a very good point and I'm glad you brought it up. With any company -- from a restaurant to a multinational corporation -- it's a little difficult to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Problems with Creationists' theory

(...) Hah! Like that matters! Do you want to even TRY to calculate the sheer volume of 2.2MILLION insects, especially since then would have to be housed separately to avoid some eating others? Want to try to figure out the food requirements for (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

More:  Next Page >>