  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1031 – 1050 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) You can, but your logic would be faulty. Present your argument for review, if you'd like. (...) This is that wordplay I cautioned against! (...) Which God? The Christian God? You'll likely disagree, but I find God to be logically impossible on (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Cats and Lego

(...) You are so incredibly right on there, Mark. I lost my entire childhood collection of bricks (stored in one big plastic treasure chest in my mother's house) to a single cat with a weak bladder and an evil disposition. It's impossible to get cat (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  ILTCO at National Train Show

Well, we did it!!!! 70+ AFOLs from 13 clubs and the CUT team build a 50-70 foot Lego display at the National Train Show in Cincinnati. It took approx. 750 (wo)man-hours to build. It will be impossible to describe in words how much fun it was, but we (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town) !!

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Ultrasonic sensor interactions

The problem here is the management of a single shared resource, i.e. the air through which the ultrasonic signals travel. The lack of a Bluetooth broadcast mechanism makes the implementation of a conventional resource locking system difficult, but (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: NASA IS GOING BACK BABY

(...) Actually space manufacturing will likly be a big business sooner (as in the next few decades) than people might think. Due to the "instant" cooling space permits it is possible to make super strong alloys that are physically impossible to do (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: HB for science project?

(...) I'm afraid that I'm not qualified to recommend any PICs, but I do know about programming. Basic can be used to implement fairly complex algorithms, but it's not easy to use it for the really tricky data structures, and it would be almost (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <389abd55.92129852@l...et.com>... (...) That sure isn't what I'm arguing. First off, the people making the mistakes are ALWAYS responsible. However, the CEO can be held responsible if there is some flaw in the way (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Neil Gaiman was (Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) kya ~ that was "dream of a thosand cats", one of my favorite sandman stories. if only a thousand cats could have that primal dream simultneously, it would become reality once again. this is impossible though. just try to get a mere three cats (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

(...) Probably there will be a way to set an additional password to use on top of the main password as a simple sign-in/sign-out layer, or to choose one of several machine-generated passwords. (...) By design, that is impossible. There is no way to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Shako Problem

As my imperial horde slowly expands, I am facing the Shako Problem. The imcreasing rarity of the shako leaves many of my minions hatless. I have not once seen a shako sold independently of a soldier, and so it is near on impossible to complete a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: From Mike Walsh

John Radtke wrote in message ... (...) had (...) whatever, (...) There's the problem right there - what is basic? To me, windows and trees are basic, but not to a spacehead. We really need to know what LD regards as basic and what will come and go. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Anti-Semitism and Anti-Americanism

This article certainly has some reason on its side, yet I can't help but suspect its goal is to preserve US support for Zionism. We in Germany are pretty well aware of the fact that it is almost impossible to reason against the "less wise" portions (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder....

(...) That's funny, my six year old cried before Christmas because it seems Santa forgot to bring him a Snowspeeder the Christmas before that. (Santa didn't see it on sale anywhere and figured another SW set would do. Wrong!) Of course it was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Crazy Japanese Soccer Legos for sale or trade

I got a box of random Coca Cola promotional polybags today from Japan. No telling how many complete sets of all 30 I have, if any. (The outer bags are unmarked and opaque, so it's impossible to tell many sets apart, or whether any contain super-rare (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Ok, partly the same here, but Pferde-Apfel (horse-apple) is by far more common.... [tan train windows] (...) I would suggest even a colour mix pack. I need more than tan windows, but in my eyes it is impossible to ask for 8 new train window (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) That is because the crime rate in Canada and the UK and anywhere else you choose to examine has gone up (NOT down) after Gun Control policies were enacted. It is impossible to reduce the number of guns that criminals will get so long as guns (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?

(...) O yes we do, don't worry. Burnt my fingers on this issue many times when I was in the USA in 2001 ;) I just meant that a 2 hour drive isn't something that's impossible to overcome. Right now I drive over 400 miles most friday nights just to go (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Combat strategies and tactics in space. Was: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

The Wing Commander reference had nothing to do with physics. In reality, space is huge. To choose where a fleet of invading ships is going to drop out of FTL would be next to impossible without good intel or really really good sensors. But before we (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Iron Mecha Entry - The Gentleman Crab

(...) As obsessed as I am with building models that adhere strictly to the original art, I think breaking from concept designs and reinterpreting them can be a very good thing. I love the color scheme. It's just about impossible to beat tan and dark (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Gear lash....

Well, it looks like in the 11th hour I'm going to have to abandon my differential drive for Project Y....there is WAY too much play in the differential gear train, which makes tracking the light with the whole bot virtually impossible... As my S.O. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>