 People / 4241
Re: Cats and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mark Neumann wrote:

   If I took the pictures I’d have the same, except my cats would be kicking the crap out of my stuff.

But are Lugnetters pre-disposed to feline companions?

Perhaps, I’ve got three. All of them are black.

   Or do cats have an affinity for Lego?

NO! Cats are aware of your affinity for Lego and will mess with your brick to torture you. Always remember, cats are evil at heart. Always. Especially the ones that pretend to be nice. They are luring you into a false sense of security.

You are so incredibly right on there, Mark. I lost my entire childhood collection of bricks (stored in one big plastic treasure chest in my mother’s house) to a single cat with a weak bladder and an evil disposition.

It’s impossible to get cat whee off a brick if it’s marinated long enough. I know, I tried desperately.

Kelly