 People / 4242
Re: Cats and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:40:51 GMT

Please help me reconcile these two statements:

In lugnet.build, Mark Neumann wrote:

   Perhaps, I’ve got three. All of them are black.

   Always remember, cats are evil at heart. Always.

I mean, if you KNOW they are evil, why have them around? (*I* know they’re evil, and we have three, but it’s not my idea, that impetus comes from elsewhere in our family)

Unless you’re evil yourself? or 3vil? Well, given that your handle some places is snowleopard... maybe? hmmm...