  *92422 (-20)
  Mini Fig World Tour

Hello all finally after changing ISP and getting everything set the World Travelers have a new home on the internet. (URL) and Wanda are presently in Cheshire England soon to begin there travelers across the ocean in the United States Please have a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

Gabriele Bellumori <bellumor@dada.it> wrote in message dXx3ODwc1A0cLydmy=oo...4ax.com... (...) Qui a Roma non ci sono particolari problemi per lo shuttle, io l'ho comprato 3 mesi fa a 199.000 lire (ed era l'ultimo), in altri negozi l'ho trovato (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: vi sentite grandi costruttori? guardate qui

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FnxA7C.FI4@lugnet.com... (...) STRAGULP !!!!! Però devo ammettere di essere stato più colpito dall'F-14. (URL) (è veramente un capolavoro di ingegneria LEGO) -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Se vi interessa il CAD...

...dovete provare l'ultima versione di MLCAD, la 1.7 !!! È migliorata parecchio, con ciò non voglio dire che sia perfetta, però sono state aggiunte nuove caratteristiche e potenziate le vecchie funzioni. Il sito è (URL) GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) I have a client who is a weekly newspaper / office supplies / print shop. I just go down there and fish thru his pile of empty boxes for most of what I need. That and get a few from the PO. Now where can I get a box for the Mos Espa and/pr the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Profile editing question

If you re-read my post you'll see I've already tried that. There is no field on the resulting page with which to change the state affiliation. The postal address and zip code come the closest, but, as I said, they are already correct. (...) find (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) Probably wrong, since the different speeds are done via pulse modulation. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

I had 2 motors hooked up to 2 outputs for valves. The valves ran fine. When I combined the 2 wires on one input, the valves ran considerably slower, since the current was shared between 2 motors. I guess if you are running at speed four, and you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Which is true, however... I was told today that Delivery Confirmation only applies to priority mail or parcel post. No delivery confirmation on first class. I could have mailed an 8-oz package for $1.80 except that I could not get d/c. Ray (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What the...

(...) The best info I've found is on the Imperial Information Centre, on Geocities. To be more specific, (URL) The Mon Calamari Star Cruisers are so cool. Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What the...

(...) ACK! You're telling me, two days and I'm 90 posts behind in .space?!? Maybe my rant about not having a critical mass for subgroups was a bit misguided. ;) (New newsgroup: lugnet.space.flamewar ?) best LFB (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Questions from a newbee

(...) Firemen,Railroad (...) and (...) posting (...) mpd (...) a (...) inside (...) unpack (...) at (...) get (...) First of all, MLCAD can build it's own MPD files... All the options for mpds are in the "multipart" menu. I use MLCAD all the time (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  8456 e 8480

Mi piacerebbe trovare questi set, li vendono da qualche parte in Italia ? Dello Shuttle mi sembra che qualcuno ne aveva gia parlato. Arrivo in ritardo vero ? Qualcuno ce l'ha ? (sicuramente si) Vale la pena iniziare a cercarli in qualche parte del (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Hello there fellow Lego TOWN lovers! This is starting to bother me. I have not heard anything from Sanjay or his city. Being named MILLENNIUM CITY I thought it was going to debut on the first of January. We have also done business together and I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

(...) goals. In the (...) is to allow it (...) personally support. (...) Ok, what I meant is that open source beta (and other) releases improve the quality of the overall product. I don't think nqc has a stability problem. (...) entire release on my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) Look at the date on the shelf tag. If it has a 01/05, it's not clearance. I had an interesting experience today, at the picked-clean NJ Target stores: I found someone who actually knew how clearances worked, and could tell me how decisions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  The complete Gryphon's Nest

Well - I got all the pictures us. There is a link from it on both my main site: (URL) then go to "structures" or directly here: (URL) with this model I tried to fix one main problem: accessibility. As you will notice, there are really four main (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance Question + K-mart Question

(...) In my experience in Northern California, WMs are extremely unpredictable when it comes to discounting. I have seen or heard of a number of cases where a store will have a huge number of one set, but instead of marking them down they'll keep (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

(...) This, IMO, is the biggest problem with pbForth as it exists. Although I have no idea why, Ralph seems reluctant to take pbForth to that point at this time. (And it makes even less sense to me when I think about the idea that most of this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: ldraw reference

(...) Tim, I'd be willing to edit. I can't promise 100% perfection for commas and other punctuation, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you want to send the stuff to me. If you decide to, please note the email change. I'm currently working on some (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact