  *92381 (-20)
  Re: Priority mail rates

(...) Never knew the USPS would ship Depleted Uranium... but hey i gues what they dont know cant hurt em right? ;o) Jason M Normand The Nugator Company www.nugator.com (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  where are the scans...

sometime in the last 4 months, someone posted a note about having scanned in the Pitsco lego pages and made them available on the net. I am not talking about hughe's registry, rather the one that's a straight scan from the back of the catalog. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

Priority is flat for wieghts under 5 lbs. After that there is a 8 Zone system (Zones 1-3 are all consider local with a single rate). It should also be noted that for weights under 13 oz first class is the best deal since priority startes at 3.20 for (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Has any one else noticed this lately?

(...) While it is true that Target's security is pretty bad, it is also true that Lego's packaging is substandard in terms of preventing theft. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

My Wal-Mart (Katy, Texas) has them at 19.95 yet. They say they aren't marking them down because they will return them. George Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FnzEvp.GzG@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: ldraw reference

(...) [reply-to set to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, and message Cc: tburger666@aol.com] Tom, If you are referring to the post you made a week or so ago, I never received reference material from you at that point. You did send me a zip file last night, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

(...) and (...) (but (...) I (...) plate) (...) this (...) Well the picture makes the laser cannon look like it is positioned dumb. In reality the cannon clears the top of the guy's head. Just don't stand up. -Lord Insanity "A little nonsense now (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rack-and-pinion steering line tracker

Okay, maybe I have been just a leeeeeeetle too proud of that assembly. But I spent so much time prototyping and debugging a fairly simple concept ... I was thrilled to finally get it to work. If you think _that_ was bulky, wait 'till I find the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

(...) I found two off them in a German store, just across the border, for $US 125. If anybody is interrested just let me know. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Accessory Color Question

(...) available (...) There are tons, all trans.: Yellow, clear, green, dk. pink, lt. blue, and maybe more. (...) Yep. The belville towers have blue gems all around them. There is also a pink-purpleish gem in 5824. There's also a turqoise gem in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Accessory Color Question

(...) Sorry, but I have no idea. All of my yellow, green, light blue, and blue gems came from a gem lot I bought on eBay about six months ago. I have no idea what sets these gems came from. Rick Kurtzuba (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: B-Wing Review

(...) ship. Funny, I thought the fact that the set included another RED astromech was great. With all the RD-D2s it is nice to have a set (other than the Y-wing) with a red one to add variation. 4 different astromechs can be made with 2 blues and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 8235

(...) Possibly just the ebay-factor. Someone sells it, someone wants it. A someone is born every minute :) Or it could be the one they need to be complete etc etc Richard (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Review - 8002 - Star Wars Destroyer Droid

(...) Darn it, I haven't seen any of these in stores yet, and I desperately want one! The set has 553 pieces in it, according to the S@H catalog. Really, at 9 cents a piece, this set is a pretty reasonable deal. Aside from the 5571 truck, I haven't (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Wal-Mart Clearance Question + K-mart Question

Just out of experience ... Do Wal-Marts have a 2nd reduction phase, or will the prices tend to stay the same on all clearance items? Will the Ninja Flying Fortesses stay at $59.00 until all are sold? Also - the only SW sets at K-mart right now from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest

(...) fresh (...) Cool, very amazing. The face looks great. I can't wait to see the interior. How many wolfmen do you have? It seems there's place in there for hundreds :-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) hope (...) to (...) I have Fort Legorado, a weapons wagon, a fig pack, a sherrif's office (spare parts),a Indian thing (rain dance ridge?)and a bandit's wheel gun. I have built a: saloon small mine train depot(SMALL!) w/ windmill I use the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) My experience is that PM is a flat rate for the low lbs (4-5), then it becomes variable depending on the distance. Heavier items (like two buckets) seem to vary based on distance to destination (the post office calls it zones). I have event (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: various parts, adventurer items...

I forgot to mention the reserve price: $7.50. Hope this helps.... Thanks, Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) In the case of Target, I believe that 'clearance' pricing is generated by three corp parts: national, regional, & store. Most of the prior Target clearances seem to have been 'regional' (possibly suggested by national), with certain regions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact