  *92358 (-20)
  S@H Note

I called Lego S@H on thurs (1-6-00) during normal business hours and the sales person told me that the specials were discontinued on the 31st of December. Needless to say i was kinda surprised. I waited about five minutes, called back, and this time (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8235

Is this set really worth $49?? (URL) have one. I do not consider it to be a particularly good set. Is there something I'm missing? Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.technic)

  Re: mini treads

Can you use a different hub with those treads? Build On! John Matthews Chris Magno <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:387567A4.D037B4...ome.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 1

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) So, since Paramount calls THEIR spaceships "starships" rather than "spaceships" it would be OK for LEGO to license the Star Trek universe and sell models of the Enterprise? Space shuttles fly thru space. I'd call them spaceships, even if NASA (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) Mannaggia avete gia cambiato idea. Siete peggio dei bambini :-))) Con i dragster non posso competere, mi manca il terzo motore e qualche pezzo. Poi scommetto che qualcuno utilizzera' i mattoncini lego in friba di carbonio per avere un carico (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: No new space sets?

Matthew already responded to this, but ... (...) Patrick, this is *way* uncool. It's called trolling or posting flame-bait - posting something inflammatory or provocative just for the pleasure of watching other people get upset. Trolls (people who (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) Bello. (...) E qui mi trovi preparato, ho construito solo cingolati per ora. Ad dir la verita' i gommati non riesco ad farli andar dritti. Mah ! Forse sbaglio a far la convergenza :-) (...) Ok il mio cingolato 2 motori ce l'ha, un sensore di (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Questions from a newbee

(...) Firstly you should have posted this to lugnet.cad or lugnet.cad.dev. lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw is for discussion of the ldraw.org web page only. As for your question, what you want to do with the submodels is fine. For posting to your home (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: legofest o non legofest

(...) Si si, ho gia controllato latitudine e longitudine sull'atlante. Diciamo che non e' proprio dietro l'angolo :-) Un modo lo trovero' per venire. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Oh yes, they are good for parts. Go hit Target (if there's one in your area) TODAY and see if you can find any Star Wars sets on sale. They seem to be selling off the Y-wing and Tie set for about 40% off, and the Gungun Sub and Sith (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) They are not spaceships. Does nasa call the space shuttle a spaceship? I think not. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Yup - I realized that seconds after I posted it, but didn't have time to go and cancel and edit my message. Sorry! (...) What restriction? Where did we hear about this? Why were the Spaceport spaceships not covered? -- jthompson@esker.com (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  WTB or WTF to obtain white train front.

I'm looking to buy or trade to obtain 2 white train fronts from set 6559.. Please respond with a price or a part that you are looking for to jrosco@yahoo.com. Thanks Jim (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Questions from a newbee

Hi, I do have some questions, and i'm sure someone can answer those. I made a .DAT model,using the MLCAD program, of a passengercar, and made a second one from an other passenger car. I made some Minifigs too (standing and sitting position of a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Accessory Color Question

(...) Dark pink and clear gems in Belville. (A white glow-in-the-dark jewel would be kinda cool...) Was the blue gem from a Belville set? If not, where was it from? J, trying to track down gems himself. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NFPA article

(...) I would tend to think that it was not as well supressed as the store. I'll take another look at the article on monday. James (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WTB Propeller from 8855

(...) Ooops... stayed up too late again it seems. Sorry guys, was supposed to go to Tony privately :-) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

I have noticed 2 things about this years lego: 1.TLG normally releases sets in about 2 batches: january and july. TLG seems to be doing everything possible to keep the details of the july sets for this year secret for some reason, probobly because (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Airport Project

Sounds great so far. I hope you have the Lego to build this thing so I can see it. :) Since you asked... (...) Monorail might look best, probably would have to be elevated to allow other vehicles (baggage, emergency, etc.) free passage. (...) For (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact