  *85090 (-20)
  Re: Upcoming LEGO sale at Zany Brainy's

NO! Say it isn't so. Not at Grinch Brainy's! That would be a bummer. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) Given that the 2 parts are different mabie we need a technic horn in the ldraw library??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  re: Followup on "Needs advice"

(...) Jim> I also like the fact that Zany's still had some 1.0 sets left. Jim> I've already called for my free* upgrade. The Zany's in Redmond, WA still has 1.0 sets left. And, it only took about a week to recieve my free upgrade! (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the largest lego steam engine ever built?

Dan Now that is unbelieveable! I must have missed that original posting! (URL) or anyone. What does the real Big Boy look like (from the top) when going around a tight curve? Is there a pic anywhere? Where are the pivot points? SteveB (...) axels (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another new group idea

(...) I counterpropose "lugnet.sacrilege" as an applicable newsgroup name. ;) Then again, I consider even applying the TLG/TLC approved stickers to be "sacrilege," so that may devalue my two cents in some eyes. On the other hand, some of the mods (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The end of the Technic beam is nigh...

(...) True, but they should have released the destroyer droid now as well because there are people here who would buy all 3, no questions asked if they found them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  FS: Metroliner 4558 in MIB

This set is complete with all parts still in factory bags.Never opened, never played with parts.The box is in great condition.The tab on the side of the box has come unglued and that is why it in MIB condition.This set is very close to a MISB (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

(...) (URL) usually quite good, although it came up with this (Marco): "From the great societies us puo' not to expect better null. Not six successful one to knowing if them they have rispediti to the society mother or if they have destroyed them?" (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Exploration Mars missing?

Hi, Using RIS 1.5. It looks as if at some day Exploration Mars was an optional expansion kit. Don't seem to be able to buy it anymore, any experience with it? Regards, Bert. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Cool Y2K set observations

(...) I opted against buying it for that reason. Wait for sale time! (...) This is cool; I can give some of my BT-I guys "normal" visors now. :) (...) The Slave-I has two in light grey, and two of those jackhammer handles! I'm also happy about all (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: K stands for........

(...) Same here. The headquarters are still in Troy, MI. Having grown up right next door in Southfield, it was right up there with J. L. Hudson and various auto companies (a far second, though) as a possible career point. I don't think the "K" is (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Um.....What?

(...) Really? That's what MOC means? I've always read it as "Model Of Choice." (...) Yeah. I'd be happy to do it for a premium, but alas...it would probably double the cost! -LFB (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMwGur.E6n@lugnet.com... (...) ... (...) matter. (...) by (...) for, (...) of (...) company (...) the (...) patent (...) in (...) steps (...) Thanks for the clarification. I was the guilty (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Upcoming LEGO sale at Zany Brainy's

(...) Last sale I saw at Zany specifically excluded Mindstorms. It is almost certain to do so again. Bruce (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my request for assistance. THANK YOU! :-) Franklin Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Followup on "Needs advice"

Thanx to the many emails (rather quickly I might add) I've decided to run down to Zany's and pick up another RIS 1.0 set. After several of you pointed out the cost difference of just a brick and then buying more sensors and motors, it made sense to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: SW Lego Contest Winners Announced and Voting Available

Hey Joel- (...) I loved Ben's MF too--but I've got to say that I was really impressed with a lot of the solutions you came up with, yet still kept it absolutely beautiful...especially the cockpit solution, which looks really good (despite having to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Upcoming LEGO sale at Zany Brainy's

Howdy all, While I was at Zany's purchasing my RIS 1.0 set. I overheard the counter folks mention that starting on Sunday *ALL* LEGO will be 30% off. So watch for those sales flyers in your Sunday paper. Zany has always been very good at giving a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Old Parts replaced by Newer Versions?

(...) I (...) has (...) Actually Chris, I think I have either all three versions or at least the last two in gray. The delicate ones came with 2 Space Dart-Is I bought over a 15-year span. Ironically, it was a thicker, more durable clip that I had (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) And so a rather uninformed US judge has recently ruled. I don't suppose anyone wants to relocate the lugnet server to anywhere else but Australia or Hongkong? I think it's a _very_ sad day to see Lego take this stance. To get my position clear (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact