 General / 12378
Re: Another new group idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:43:26 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

I have come up with another new group idea:
lugnet.modification for anything to do with modifying lego, painting it,
using an xacto knofe to it etc.

I counterpropose "lugnet.sacrilege" as an applicable newsgroup name.  ;)
Then again, I consider even applying the TLG/TLC approved stickers to be
"sacrilege," so that may devalue my two cents in some eyes.

On the other hand, some of the mods (craigo lego comes to mind) are just
stunning.  But mine always just stank.  Of course, I was 9 at the time.

best,

Lindsay