  *80801 (-20)
  Lugneter's in Windsor?

Hello, I'm from Metro Detroit. I was wondering if there are any fellow Lugnet fans out in Windsor? Mainly looking for a partner that can swap sales tips and such. Maybe order from S@H for each other as well. If interested, please e- mail me. Thanks! (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Buying to Sell to Buy

(...) I've done it with a significant quantity of polybag sets that I was able to get at a good discount. I knew that I could at least get retail for these, so I bought a bunch of them and am selling them on Ebay. The profits from these sales will (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: NQC listing mnemonics

Hello Dave ... Santa just brought Scouts for both of my sons ... and of course he couldn't resist secretly opening one of the boxes. This led to his downloading the Scout SDK ... and staying up all night! Santa wholeheartedly votes for adding full (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Believe it or not, I'm taking the side of TLC here, and you guys aren't. At least in one way. "You guys" are basically assuming TLC is a bunch of clueless morons that haven't seen the furor over this, or have seen it, and are too clueless to know (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Lathe

It is a candle. Thanks to Iain Hendry for the suggestion. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message news:000001bf41b0$19...@pro150... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Buying to Sell to Buy

Lego? NON-essential? Say it ain't so! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  need help with storage ideas for tons of LEGO

We are looking to bring all of our LEGO pieces (many thousands of US dollars worth) together into one building space. Currently we have ZAG storage units in two sizes (yellow and green) from the Home Depot. see photo at (URL) will probably go with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Medium gears.... New ones are different!

(...) My 1.0 RIS has gears of the new type, as were the gears that came with my Extreme Creatures (it was on sale!) expansion pack. \ This is not a cool thing at all. -Cheese (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: What happened?

(...) Grumble grumble indeed. Try browsing the site with IE4 and graphics off. You can't see any text at all....... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FMFtxt.5K6@lugnet.com... [snipped well written, agreeable points throughout] (...) the (...) the (...) This may not be so, Kevin. For this year, Lego has apparently _intentionally_ left (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) It sort-of is. (...) We have no such evidence. (...) It's not obvious to me. (...) here you seem to be asserting that TLG has actually fired employees for this. Who? When? What are you talking about? I agree with Mike three notes down. Chris (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Wars SALE at mosespa.com

Probably the best Lego price here is ~$29 for the Gungan Sub. -John Van Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn84tbk5.89u....utk.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: This dropped out of the papers this weekend...

(...) It depends on how old you are, when I was a kid it was about 5am. That way I could eat all my xmas sweets, and still have an appatite for lunch! Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What happened?

On your website is the question, "What about the two rectangular-solid, partly-hollow thingies that are connected to the motors via a shaft?" I believe they are yellow worm gear boxes (see accessories set 5288). (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

Hi everybody. This is my first post on Lugnet :-) I just discovered MLcad (and LDraw) a few days ago. And I jumped in joy. I believe that it is nearly 20 years since I played with Lego. (...) As fare as I remembers, A*B is equals to B*A :-) But I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sets for sale: 2556, 6543 ++

(...) Update: I have found several additonal 2556's; so I have several left. Of the rest two have been sold out, of the rest I have one or several left. The 6004 Crossbow cart is an excellent source of weapons; comes with three crossbows, two (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) True, but: 1. I have never seen nor has anyone ever produced anything in _writing_ that indicates that a Vendors catalog is confidential, or privileged information. 2. It is true that they hold them close and don't give them out to everyone. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: This dropped out of the papers this weekend...

(...) Or they forgot an important detail when setting up this gift-opening scene: When are gifts opened? In the US, it's Christmas (25.) morning, while in Germany, it's typically Christmas Eve (i.e. late afternoon to very late evening of the 24.). (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WooHoo!!

The 4559's have been marked down to $100 a couple of weeks before Christmas each of the last two years at TRU (not a clearance, just a sale), so there is at least historical precedent for Steve's hopefulness ;) Alan (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WooHoo!!

Yeah, this was a case where I thought that the manager of that TRU should probably take some time off work to take a few business courses, because what they did was sure inane business policy (this was in Jackson, Mich. for anybody who cares). This (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact