 General / 11513
Re: Buying to Sell to Buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 20:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
Let me ask this......How many ppl buys sets to sell them to buy other sets?
And am I some kind of wierdo for just buying stuff outright that I want
instead of including half a dozen middlemen?

I've done it with a significant quantity of polybag sets that I was able to get
at a good discount.  I knew that I could at least get retail for these, so I
bought a bunch of them and am selling them on Ebay.  The profits from these
sales will be just about enough to let me buy a pair of Tie/Y-wing sets at 40%
off from K-Mart.  Then I can sell the Vader Figures out of them and make some
of my money back again.  Muah!

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html