 General / 11471
Re: Buying to Sell to Buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:20:29 GMT

Let me ask this......How many ppl buys sets to sell them to buy other • sets?
And am I some kind of wierdo for just buying stuff outright that I want
instead of including half a dozen middlemen?

I've just done this with an Airport Shuttle (that I got at an incredible
price) and would do so again if I ever get another deal like that for
something I'm ambiguous about (or just plain don't like).  My budget doesn't
have room for non-essentials like LEGO so the only way I can add to my
collection is to make it pay for itself.

Will