  *79801 (-20)
  Frightening My NLSO (Was re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business?)

(...) I frightened my girlfriend today. I told her this story, and mused openly about the possibility of canvassing the twenty-plus college campuses within a half hour's drive with "will buy collections" signs in order to turn a slight profit to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Something for those few people who play RPGS out there COME SEE THIS IF YOU MAKE / HAVE MADE MECHA

I think that the dudes who posted "where are the carriera" stuffs right man.... anyway ive seen tons of mechs that have guins strapped to em & they cant move worth horse **** anyway Everyone who reads this look up the name "XENOGEARS" this game (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego looking candy

You can lick 'em and stick 'em together fairly well, but I strongly recommend against eating them. You might as well just buy a bag of sugar! Dave Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:FM8uzy.5JE@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego looking candy

(...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

Well, I have Dave's book, and have finished it. If anyone is interested, I could put a comparative review of both books up. Oh. I see you are interested. OK, I will get to work. Give me a day or so. --Jack Gregory Mark Winters (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago

Be advised that there are two competitions sponsored by FIRST. One has been going on for a few years, called the "FIRST Robotics Competition" The other, new this year is FIRST LEGO League. The latter, which is what the original post is about, is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dk UK Lego Tour (was Re: Lego event in Glasgow)

(...) Did anyone go to any of these? Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego looking candy

(...) Or you can buy them at TRU in a small white bucket for $4 a pop. Some bulk candy stores have 'em too. -- Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  4554 Metro Station and 2772 SAS Airline Promo Auctions

If interested, check out my two auctions on Serious Collector: 2774: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/4/99 PM

The evening update has now been posted. See the link below. Dan M. (...) (URL)Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  IC Technical Support problem

Hi! I bought my first handyboard in mid October and a Rug Warrior Pro in early November. And since I have had this peculiar download problem with the IC 3.2, pcode will download without any problems but everytime after downloading the lib files, IC (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Geoffrey Bucks. Was re: TRU stuff shipped yet?

(...) I like the gift cards a lot more than the paper certificates. Don't care for that "dormancy" clause, but then again, I doubt it would ever hurt me because the card would burn a hole in my pocket in far less than a year. As for the feel of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Wow. "ban the US imposters". Yeah, let's beat that nice online community drum a little harder from now on, maybe it'll make us miss sentiments like this one. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Less than a week

(...) We demand... ...A SHRUBBERY! -- Liam. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Lego looking candy

I stumbled across a site that sells candy that looks like Lego. Try this link: (URL) that doesn't work try doing a search for Lego here: (URL) box says "Candy Blox - Build 'em & Eat 'em" "assorted fruity flavors" They sell it as an 11 pound case for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Geoffrey Bucks. Was re: TRU stuff shipped yet?

TRU is going the way of Target, Walmart and KMart regarding their refunds w/o receipt. They have begun to issue plastic "gift cards" instead. Soon you will have to buy those instead of Geoffrey bucks if you want to give a gift certificate. There is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

(...) Tamy: great suggestion...I'm just too slack to do it :) (...) It would be kinda neat if someone else was doing this too...then we could compare what we came up with...or if you did the every 4 days thing... (...) <snip> (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Day 4!

A couch, a strawman/scarecrow, and a duck: (URL) Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Sorry this is so long. I've tried to err on the side of quoting too much of Lars' message, rather than too little. Also, I've tried to be thourough in my replies. In related news, I've added a 'Current Issues' section at the top of the v4 document. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact