  *77640 (-20)
  Re: Lego In Chu?

(...) pirate one, and you can actually read the Lego logo on the shovel on the box art. The pieces inside are crappily moulded and the colors don't match Lego colors. In some sets the colors are totally different from the box art (eg red instead of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: legOS 0.2.2 dsound_play ?

Ok, I see the problem, this won't play WAV files (assuming the description below is accurate). If a new bit to the speaker is only being generated at 8KHz then you cannot get useful speech out of it. What you need is to PWM to get various (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

(...) It does! I was driving on the highway and a TRU truck drove by- I looked for the zip-tie- and there it was! It was blue. Chris (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Castle Auction Update 11/29/99, includes 6057 Sea Serpent ! All sets G1.

Hi again, A new update.. advancing has begun ! Our lego page, for info about this auction and more, is: (URL) name bid bidder Status 6057 sea serpent $15 Jared Stewart G1 6059 knight’s stronghold $30 Angie m allen G1 6067 guarded inn $50 Jared (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TRU.com price drop

(...) i'm getting the same thing... it may have only been last friday, or perhaps throughout the weekend... everything appears to be back at regular prices now (just like last wednesday) J (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: About Blasters

(...) It also doesn't explain why it's okay to have all sorts of lethal weapons on the ships, and LEGO has even described them as such (laser cannons), but not in the hands of the 'figs. Lightsabers are ok too- they are definately lethal in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fest Spares Removal Service

(...) Only if you have the correct font loaded... (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: TRU.com price drop

It's probably over. But who can say for sure? TRU.com has made the business press lately. And it's not exactly positive press, they are getting lambasted for how bad the site is. (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Can somebody help me find these sets?

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron West writes: L (...) 453- (...) Thanks Aaron, I got one from kbkids. What is the cost on the 1782s there? LMK Also I have tried emailing you and it always gets returned. What gives? Here's the message I've been (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sensor boxes

(...) ! Would you care to share your interface for the Dinsmore compass? Did you use the digital one or the analog one? I suspect the digital, the analog unit is IMO overpriced... Enquiring minds want to know! DLC (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego In Chu?

Nephilim wrote [re: Shifty]: (...) If, that is, the soldiers inside were really red. Didn't this thread come up before regarding SHIFTY? That what was in the box didn't even come close to matching what was on the box (the image being, as it is, a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Software upgrade v1.5

I just got my mindstorm system v1.0 and was wondering what the difference between my system and the upgrade to v.15 that lego offers for 3.95 (S&H) are. Is the upgrade just a CD with new features or does that CD have the operating system (program) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best way to make parts images?

(...) Quick and Dirty: - Install LDLite and LDraw Add-On - Point LDAO at LDLite for catalog-images (see (URL)). - Run the Make Catalog repeatedly, once for each color. - After running each color-batch, copy/convert all the files in ldraw\vec\ to a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fantastic site

(...) Maybe a "TOP 10 CLSOTW of the Old Millenium" would make for an interesting new diversion for LUGNET Users, perhaps one that people could vote on. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  FS / FT Paradisa Poolside Paradise

Complete and boxed with instructions (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

(...) When you enter Bavaria by road from abroad, there will be a motorway sign "Wilkommen im Freistaat Bayern" (Welcome to Bavaria). Then you will see a sign "Willkommen in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland" (Welcome to Germany). I think that quite (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  RE: Transmitting Pictures

I have one of both ;) I am currently using the $88 camera since I don't need my camera to have sound, yet. I use the 6 AA battery Lego power pack with the tip from the wall wart cut off and attached to a standard Lego power wire. The battery pack (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

(...) My german isn't that good, so I could be misreading you, but isn't it just the bragging, tall tales, and egos that are bigger in Bavaria??? :-) That's what my mother always told me, but then, she was from Sachsen. (big egos? bragging? Sounds (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FLyqsH.Cs0@lugnet.com... (...) I'm in the process of getting ready to move right now. I went to target and bought a bunch of Sterilite 10 gallon containers for $5 apiece, a bunch of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) Actual reason is probably that the 1x1 round plates (there are a few other parts which sometimes come with an extra) are very close to the tolerance of their scales, so they put an extra one in, and set the limit to account for that extra (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact