 Marketplace / Shopping / 1454
Re: TRU.com price drop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Peter Haughton writes:
Is this sale still in effect? For some reason I can not get the site to show
anything other than the regular prices for these sets.

-Pete Haughton

i'm getting the same thing... it may have only been last friday, or perhaps
throughout the weekend... everything appears to be back at regular prices now
(just like last wednesday)