  *76468 (-20)
  Re: Looking for 8856 instructions

(...) Thank you, thank you to all three of you! (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: 20% off at kbkids.com is back

Is it just me, or does KBKids.com look a *LOT* like Etoys? Tom "Mark Sullivan" <lego-ln@markbs.com> wrote in message news:FLo2CD.G9v@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ***FLASH FROM DYA***

Boy, I just maxed out my Lego Credit Card on my last order! Wish List: International Jetport (Lego # 6396) Airport (Lego # 6392) International Airport (Lego # 6597) Monorail Transport System (Space Lego #6990) <- I got your last one, the 6991 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Support Insectoids Leg Small, part #30211, partially complete

[XPOST lugnet.faq, XFUT lugnet.cad.dev. Please follow-up appropriately.] (...) Inlining is the process of replacing a subfile reference with the contents of the subfile. Like this: b = 12*a a = c + 3 If you _inlined_ a into b, you'd get: b = 12*c + (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star

(...) This summer we had some friends over for a party, one of whom happens to do freelance work for the newspaper. While the kids were running the trains and playing with vehicles at the edge of the tables, we started talking about putting together (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general)

  Re: HandyBoard not responding

Kalyan, The gray squares on the LCD simply mean that the HB doesn't have its pcode program loaded. So it doesn't indicate a hardware failure. With Window 2K, were you able to open "Direct to COM1" using HyperTerminal? If no, this definitely (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sidecars

(...) Back in September 1995 on RTL, Jeremiah Johnson (is he still around?) provided plans for a sidecar in this message: (URL) Susan Hoover Houston, TX (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: parts listing - prefered order?

This is a thing I have been pondering too. I have two sets right now which I am considering splitting for parts : a 8880 and a 4561. 8880 I've did this before with one of these, but I sold the MISP bags... rather than sorting the parts. The problem (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star

Cool! Wish I got the paper on the weekdays. But since I moved from OP over to Lawrence I"ve not gotten it with any frequency and decided to can the KC star and get the Lawrence paper. Very neat, can't wait to see the picture. Tom Boucher Lawrence, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com

(...) My Gungan Sub just showed up from ToysRUs.com, and for some reason they shipped it to me FedEx priority overnight even though I specified the free shipping option. I stand by my assertion that these websites are currently selling at a loss in (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat

(...) In this case, that's about all that can be done. The area to be plotted isn't a clean section of a cylinder, so you can't use the sloped cylinder primitives to fill part/most of the surface. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)

Hi Peter, This is just as far as I got too. My next step is going to be to build the compiler with Markus' patch applied. But if you get to it first, that would be swell. Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Radio shack basic electronics book

You can probably find the relevant Mims books here in the uk *somewhere*, although Tandy have recently pulled completely out of the electronics market and are now a mobile phone shop only. (Well, almost) I can think of a couple of places I reckon I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Selflearning Scout robot

(...) We have something vaguely similar (a "reinforcement learning" robot, specifically Q learning.) Probably even more computationally intense than the average neural net (depending on a number of factors). I have some code, but I've been meaning (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

(...) only archiving, or no archiving. We chose to leave the archives open to everyone. I guess if we ever wanted to take a discussion out of the public eyes, we could just start a discussion by "replying to all recipients" or something. I do like (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Help! The Classic 4-blade rotor has been overwritten!

(...) Thank you, thank you, thank you! It works, it really works! That helped me out tremendously. If you need anything (such as a custom minifig torso), let me know. James J. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  RE: HandyBoard not responding

Hi, I tried to download the pcode under Windows 2000 , but I got the same error. So the problem is not with the COM port, must be something else. When I switch the handyboard on I see squares on the first line of the LCD. Thanks Kalyan -----Original (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star

Nice article. Aside from the minor "legos" nit, which we will never win, I suppose, I found this article to be free of "isn't that cute" or "that is weird" overtones that you find sometimes. Can we ask the details of how it came to be written? My (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact