 Marketplace / Shopping / 1384
Re: ***FLASH FROM DYA***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:27:26 GMT

Boy, I just maxed out my Lego Credit Card on my last order!

Wish List:

International Jetport (Lego # 6396)
Airport (Lego # 6392)
International Airport (Lego # 6597)
Monorail Transport System (Space Lego #6990) <-  I got your last one, the
6991 one....actually two of em..hehe.
Cosmic Fleet Voyager - Lego #6985
Galaxy Commander - Lego #6980

Course don't hurry because I've exceeded my spending this month, probably be
January before I can splurge again.

yee ha.  have fun

"Ets Dya Shopping" <dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
Hi Legofans,

During the last weeks, DYA sent, on RTL and Lugnet, a mail tittled "Dya
needs your want list". So, I told you: "I will search and I will find...."
At this present moment, I can announce you that I have good news for 91% • of
Legofans whose send me answers at this mail...

Between tomorrow or friday, you'll see my first answers from your want
lists. You'll discover 4 new lego references on DYA website:
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html
The next week, you'll discover other answers at these mails for a simple
reason: I searched for you and I found for you !
Only I prevent you: I have limited stock for several references. So, I • can't
make reserve. The first buyer will be an happy legofan. Don't be worried !
I'll send mails about these references on RTL and Lugnet, but don't delay • if
you are interested.

See you later,

Emmanuel.

E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr