 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 513
Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:10:46 GMT

Hi Peter,

This is just as far as I got too. My next step is going
to be to build the compiler with Markus' patch applied.
But if you get to it first, that would be swell.

Jonathan

Peter Van der Beken wrote:

Well, i get:

loader hostaddr=80 hostmask=f0 portmask=0f

delete try 0: ack:0
try 1: ack:0
try 2: ack:0
try 3: ack:0
try 4: ack:0
error deleting program

It just occurred to me that i used the pre-built cross-compiler package from
Gavin Smyth. I don't think it has the patch for enhanced RCX interrupt
support. Maybe i need to rebuild the cross-compilers with the patch applied
(*sigh*)? I'll try that tonight.

Thanks for the help,

Peter

Martin Cornelius wrote:
the symptom looks a little like the problems i encountered when i tried
to compile legOS with gcc-2.95.2 under linux. The message "error
deleting program" most likely means, that it was not possible to get in
contact with the RCX at all. Could you try to start dll with the -v
option to verify this ?

good luck, Martin