  *75379 (-20)
  Lego s/w and spirit.ocx

I installed the lego robolab ver 1.5 s/w from the CD and now want to install the NCQ program which uses spirit.ocx. However, I don't seem to have spirit.ocx on my system. Why did ther ver 1.5 s/w from lego not download the OCX to my hard disk? Will (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  ?? LabView - Sub Vi's, variables ?

A few questions about programming RCX using LabView's Inventor Level 4. (Is this proper group for posting?) 1. In using Inventor level 4, can a user create sub VI's? As programs get more complex, I'd like to break them up. I am somewhat familiar (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  ideas for lego trains

(URL) of good ideas as far as european trains. i seen plans in a model railroader mag for the new "automax" train car. 141 ft long, 20 ft high, holds 22 suv's per car! ad 1 of those, a sweet looking front engine and a few passenger cars and hey, ya (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Jumping 'bots?

I remember seeing these on TV too and I'm pretty sure they were pnuematic and that they were tethered. One of the umbilicals was the distictively coiled airline from a compressor... I've been thinking about getting one of those Testors(R) air brush (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Zany-Brainy Scratch Off Sale

Yesterday and today Zany-Brainy had a sale where if you had a card that they sent out in the mail, you could receive anywhere from 10%-50% off your total purchase. They had a scratch off field kind of like a lottery ticket. According to the mailer, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Whatever happened to Exploration Mars?

Did anyone actually get this set? I never saw it, and it doesn't seem to be available anymore. What's the score? Greg (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  High Plains Lego Train Club?

Anyone in central to western Kansas interested in a Lego train club? I will be attending the GATS show in Wichita, KS on Dec 18th. Send me an e-mail or reply to this post in LUGNET. - Jim --- (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

Hey, all I want is to have the smallest lightest RCX and that means leaving the batteries out of it. I don't really care how they do the connectors. I even have one of those boxes with the button. I just think power source and power sink should be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  2000 Technic

Has anybody noticed that the only decent Technic sets we've seen for 2000 so far are the three SW droids? I'm glad that TLG (C) used their three top techinc models for SW. Just an observation . . . . -Jonathan (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) I recently had the opportunity to recommend a Lego train set. An older couple I know stopped by ealier this week wanting me to advise them on buying a model train for 7 of their grandchildren (siblings, age range 3 yo twin boys to 13 yo). They (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question about 8480

(...) I am doing this from memory, but I think your second idea is correct. The battery box is always on and the polarity switches are used to turn the motor and the micro motor on and off. Will (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Ultimate Collector's Series

I remember, when the first pics of the new 2000 line started popping up, there were references to the MT TIE and X-Wing as being limited edition. I don't understand where that came from. I just realized that the catalog doesn't say anything about (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

John Warren wrote in message ... (...) engine. (...) in (...) While (...) into (...) the (...) five (...) models (...) have (...) Wouldn't it be nice if a store like the Great Train Store carried the complete LEGO train line? The store is staffed (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

Sweeeeet! (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What´s so special about trains?

Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) Nearly... Allan J (for John) Smith (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

Paul, I've snipped all of the text about how RoboLab and the Mac might not play nicely together. I have had great results with my own system at my office, and then when I did the tutorial at MIT, things failed miserably. I turned off the large (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: New LBFR Engine

(...) Ahhh, I see now. As Allan said, they come in service pack 5150. The only problem with that is 5150 is only a European service pack (I think). (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

Hello fellow railroad buffs, I just thought I'd share a little story with you that occurred to me today. Earlier today I went to a model train hobby shop to look for some decals to add to my recently completed EMD GP15-1 union pacific diesel (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GALUG?

What a great idea! I've been hoping someone would bring this up. Let's get serious: A weekend is probably the best time for most, perhaps a Saturday... The holidays are always difficult for most, with family, crowds, etc... So... Suggested first (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Res-Q-fan-attic

(...) Yes, this line is one of my recent Town fav's having picked up multiple copies of Aerial Recovery and Emergency Response Center. And the minifigs look really cool under a black light! To me they look more like astronauts in their in- cabin (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact