  *74824 (-20)
  Scout SDK - first impressions

I found the documentation and examples to be very thorough and clear. The LASM language seems versatile straight forward. The example programs are well documented with comments so that even a novice programmer like myself can follow along. I would (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: O_ASYNC problem (Solaris again)

(...) I think it is quite likely that Solaris does not have it- neither Solaris i386 or Solaris Sparc (at least the versions that I have access to) have it. (...) Hmm. O_ASYNC is defined in /usr/include/bits/fcntl.h under Linux. The equivalent file (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: pyroelectric sensor

I have recently made the interface to connect the Eltec 442-3 pyroelectric sensor, using Michael Gasperi's analog interface as a reference (thanks Michael), although some minor modifications need to be made. The pyroelectric sensor works very well, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  <no subject>

help (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) also (...) in (...) I have two sets that have this metallic blue color (I call it BlueChrome in my database): 1 in 6110 - Aquazone: Hydronauts: Solo Sub 3 in 6180 - Aquazone: Hydronauts: Hydro Search Sub If (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)

Don't dawdle on McDs, as you only have to 30 Nov, right??? (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) Wow! I absolutely love passenger trains. Are you guys using orange, brown and black as your primary colors for this model? Also what time period are you guys aiming for with this train? J. Warren (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) We should post a date, time and place to meet then see how many people will post back saying that they could meet at that time. That's the best way I figure to get this thing rolling. John Warren (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

  eBay good deals followup

Well, thanks to John D and a little program called eBay Assistant I am now keeping up with lots I am interested in on eBay. Just one my first lot in quite a while - a sealed 6103. Fair warning - I'm in a buying mood for 6103's, so unless you feel (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland

I will be going to LEGOLAND CA next week. I will try to get some pics of the backside of the Statue of Liberty. I have a digital camera and I hope to get some good pics. I will be down there for a whole week, so I plan to take a ton of pics. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  eBay: 57 complete space sets

Heya all! It's a big space lego auction--57 space lego sets, plus baseplates. All the sets are complete, meaning they have all the pieces. No boxes, but there are 25 manuals. Take a peek for all of the details: (URL) going to have pics up of "the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) rumours (...) Well until we get the full catalog we wont know for sure will we? and as for the other countries I dont know the demand, but USA has a lot of it! If they discontinue the packs, and I get get them in time a lot of people are going (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) rumours (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2001 SW Lego

(...) You mean canard? -John (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Fort LEGOREDO for auction on EBAY

For those many of you who know me I primarily auction of parts at eBay. This time however I am auctioning off Lego kit 6769 - Fort LEGOREDO. This kit is unopened. See this auction at: (URL) Jeff p.s. I am always looking to buy old style chain links (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)

I really dont think they will get rid of the brick packs, the yahve been around for ages, plus the fact they keep coming out with new colors. If I really thought that they were going to go BYE BYE. I would probably order 1000 cases. But since I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Kevin Maynes <ERASETHISBITkmaynes...surfr.com> wrote in article <FLC2w2.J1n@lugnet.com>... (...) so on. (...) This gets my vote for 'Idea of the Month'. This is a great suggestion. There really aren't any Universal Sets, or other non-themed Technic (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6560 & 6766 at Kay-Bee

(...) Note: I know I should have Emailed that to you, but right now Outlook Express (my Email program) isn't working properly (something with names and stuff) So I'm sorry if I seemed a bit blunt and outfront. Erin (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6560 & 6766 at Kay-Bee

Sorry, forgot to mention. I'm only asking what I pay (including the Governor's share) and shipping. Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on! ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net Erin Windross <dwindross@pacificcoast.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in article <FLAuFB.46p@lugnet.com>... (...) and (...) When you folks talk about having too many large wheels.... how large are we talking? I have been aching to find some wheels at least this size or (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact