  *73613 (-20)
  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

(...) Certo. Invece di essere bruttino e` brut-tino. Io propongo in ordine di preferenza: lug.it (ebbene si`, il .it ci identifica gia`) ilmgroup.it itlug.it italegomaniacs.it lugit.it italug.it (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

(...) Mi ritiro in buon ordine di fronte alla potenza di fuoco di Carlo... Bisogna saper perder con stile :-))) Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: In need of Dacta Castle info

(...) Check out the complete inventory at: (URL) sakura@mediaone.net is Jeff Johnston (URL) Want List: (URL) Trade List: (URL) Geek Code: SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal M+ A++ YB73m (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

(...) Aggiudicato! Viste le insistenze, proprio perché sei tu, ti concederemo questo onore. (...) Aggiudicato anche questo! Io sono comunque ancora disponibile per la manutenzione della pagina, a meno che qualcuno con più vocazione e più pazienza di (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: NMRA Convention in San Jose

I am talking about the entire module system, including the huge chunk of 2x4 and bricks covering a 96x144 area stacked 20 bricks high. I will be making 5 wood tables to mount the modules on as well, which will have the 29" tall banquet table folding (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Robotics en Droid kits

Frank Buiting wrote in message ... (...) in (...) 'S@H'? Frank, Ik heb (allebei) mijn Mindstorms-sets bij legoworldshop gekocht, afgelopen voorjaar. Ook wat extra sensors, motortjes en een afstandsbediening. Niet goedkoop, maar razendsnelle service (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Done. Only for countries where I have factorees, please. (Australia, Germany, Italy Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom) No email please! Send me a form and my rake will be 50 cents. If you email me directly it will be a dollar. To speed (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  paper jambalaya?

I read FAQ 2.0, and didn't see this question answered, and I can't find one of these going around now, so... Is there any interest in a paper jambalaya "box"? I'm thinking particularly of instructions, catalogs, LEGO Direct flyers, mania magazines, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Lego anch'io

(...) Ciao Francesco, benvenuto! Non preoccuparti, abbiamo tutti da imparare, anche dagli ultimi arrivati :-) (...) Certo che si può fare, non devi fare altro che creare due task, più un task "main" vuoto (solo perché è obbligatorio). Il pulsante 1 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Terry King wrote in message ... (...) Well, yes, the black brick in the pictures in my first message has a two-terminal bi-colour LED in it. These things have been widely available (in Europe) for years. They work fine with a 330 Ohms resistor too. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Auczilla X Winnings

(...) 98% of them are out...still some loose ends...about 5 people with various types of random mistakes I discovered while divvying out parts. I think you might be one of the unfortunate 5 -- I'll check and write you back. It's nothing major but I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla X

(...) 98% of them are out...still some loose ends...about 5 people with various types of random mistakes I discovered while divvying out parts. I think you might be one of the unfortunate 5 -- I'll check and write you back. It's nothing major but I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auzilla Auction - Winnings Distributed

(...) 98% of them are out...still some loose ends...about 5 people with various types of random mistakes I discovered while divvying out parts. I think you might be one of the unfortunate 5 -- I'll check and write you back. It's nothing major but I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Technic air-dampers

Huw Millington skrev i meddelelsen ... <snip> (...) I called TLG when the damper on my new 8446 broke a week after assembly. (This is about 14 days ago) I phoned TLG, and as I recall, the helpdesk woman said that the problem was fixed in later (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Mania Mag Coupons

Anyone that won't be using the 4 dollar coupon for the 3053 Emperor's Stronghold please let me know I'd be willing to trade the 8.00 one for 6456 Mission control or the 6.00 one for the Emergency Response Center, or the 5.00 one for the Cyber (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

I think the rating I would give the following is: (if helmet/hat not mentioned is because it is considered junk in the independent study:-) 10 Grill helmet 10 Sallet Helmet (Visored 10 Bullet 8 barbute (not really a barbute since the flange is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO Linux Penguin

Folks, I can't remember if it was on rec.toys.lego or LUGnet, but someone mentioned wanting to construct a LEGO version of the Linux Penguin mascot. I submit my 2 foot tall creation: (URL) Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Yippie, heLLo world (was: Re: Kernel dies after loading)

Hi Luis, i got thes egcs-1.1.2 sources today and rebuilt the cross-compiler and legOS and -- it works now. Thanks a lot for your help !! Could you perhaps give me a starting point to get some understanding of how legOS works internally ? (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  GMLTC at GATS in St. Paul

Hi, I was very happy to have had the opportunity to see the GMLTC setup in St. Paul. I only regret that my kids weren't with me to see it as well. I guess my biggest impression was not that their display had the biggest crowds, or the most comments, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Auczilla

Have all the winnings from the last Auczilla auction been sent? I have not recieved mine yet. Brad S. (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact