 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 476
475  |  477
Subject:
Yippie, heLLo world (was: Re: Kernel dies after loading)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 00:07:47 GMT

Hi Luis,
i got thes egcs-1.1.2 sources today and rebuilt the cross-compiler and
legOS and -- it works now. Thanks a lot for your help !! Could you
perhaps give me a starting point to get some understanding of how legOS
works internally ?