 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 482
481  |  483
Subject:
dkey_multi (was: Kernel dies after loading)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Heiko Selber writes:

When I load the legOS-0.2.2 kernel to the RCX,
the kernel dies leaving "on  -" on the LCD.

Now I know what makes the RCX freeze:

On my RCX , the variable dkey_multi, which stores the status of the keys,
always has the first bit (0x1) set. This causes the debounce loop at boot up
to hang, because it thinks that the On-Off key is pressed.

Otherwise, (especially with legOS-0.1.7) the On-Off key works fine.

What's wrong?? I mean I didn't mess with the legOS code at all.

Heiko