 General / 10275
10274  |  10276
Subject:
Mania Mag Coupons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:20:30 GMT

Anyone that won't be using the 4 dollar coupon for the 3053 Emperor's
Stronghold please let me know I'd be willing to trade the 8.00 one for
6456 Mission control or the 6.00 one for the Emergency Response Center,
or the 5.00 one for the Cyber Stinger. If you get more than one Mania
Mag and have a couple you won't use I'd take them off your hands.  I'd
like to get 3 or 4 of them if possible...

thanks!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy