  *378599 (-20)
  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

Hey there G! I actually saw this before you posted it (I think it was friday...) That's a great mecha! The arms came out pretty well. How mobile are they? And I especially like what you did to the chest. The little panels make it look great! That (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Minipod

(...) thank you Gil. I meant that little dome to be just that. Some sort of opical sensor package. Tim (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) kind (...) minifig. (...) Yes, actually. It might take a little while to work out the details in my head by I am definately going to make her gunship. The only thing I think will be really off, is the top hatch will need to be twice as large (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) scheme is perfect. I have got to try and make one of those even if it is only half as good. You have got to make her ship too that would rock any plans to do so? -James (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My New Characters

Hi Tanya, which thing are you refering to? the staff or the dagger? the staff is from mega blocks dragons (slightly modified) and the dagger is a silver dagger with a bent blade. As for what else i have: (URL) my website and whatever u cant find (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: webbed dish and rod/bar

(...) Trans-Red and Trans-Flourescant-Yellow appear to be the only other colors (IE non black/grey/white) in which there are both webbed radar dishes and various rods/antennas available. According to Peeron at least, there don't seem to be any other (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Metroid: The Hunter

I got a really cool idea on how to make a Samus Aran minifig. My NLSO was kind enough to do the custom paint job for me. Now I have 'The Hunter' as a minifig. (URL) in case someone doesn't know Samus Aran is the main character in the Metroid series (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!

Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Naboo & Droid Fighter Minis - Take 2... Heres the address!

Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  HOLY CRIPES ON TOAST! Sex Pistols reference on LEGO.com!

Check this out! It's SO cool! (URL) one, it's a LONG interview with the director of the White Stipes music video! Number two...he references the Sex Pistols...and they kept it in! WOW! Either someone slipped up (Sex Pistols ain't exactly kiddie (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help with construction detail

(...) I meant a mill-wheel. A water wheel and a windmill would be redundant, wouldn't it? (...) I have this! It might do the trick. Thank you all for the suggestions. Tanya (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Characters

(...) Are you using Sculpey or something for part of your minifigs? And what is the orc shaman holding? I think these are very creative. I have very little hesitation (for the most part) about altering Legos to suit me if they don't make what I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ROLL CALL! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78!

"Alex Polimeni" <Aramir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8xLoM.Bxv@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) it. (...) funner (...) I just thought I'd mention that the 78 people in the .space roll call actually all posted in August. I've received emails (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner mods to make minifig scale shuttle

(...) We have had a little bit of luck :-) I can't really call this a MOC because its really only a collection of minor mods to a standard Lego set. This is what happens when a minifig scale spaceship builder encounters Rebel Blockade Runners on (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: roll call (27 more needed?)

(...) The question then becomes which modules to build.... (...) Oh, yes, there are a few sellers on Bricklink that get lots of my money, too! And I really like the effect I'm getting from the various colors together. It's more organic than solid (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  yoda

if anyone finds an extra ucs yoda on their way to the show, please pick it up and i will reimburse you at the show. my fiance drove to brownsburg after she left to pick up one of the two that steve said they had left, but could not find them. steve, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  My New Characters

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd drop by and tell you guys about my new characters I've been working on. I figure I've kept them to myself long enough anyways here ya go check them out: (URL) gotta get better pics of a few, but thats about what I've (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A space workhorse MOC from Port Block Yards

(...) <<chuckle>> Fair go, unspoken rule would require a disclaimer on Lugnet if MOC includes clones :-) No MB here (or the ship would have been bigger). <<gdr>> Actually its probably true. Looking at the ships on the shelf across the room, Olgas is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

Hi Everybody! Jeroen de Haan has once again worked wonders! Given only an LDRAW file, he put together a (if I may be so bold) gorgeous poster of a Hudson 4-6-4 Steam Engine. He uploaded three different wallpaper sizes, in addition to the pdf file (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: roll call (27 more needed?)

(...) Hi, Tanya! Im glad my bringing back the roll call did something. Welcome to Loyal to Castle! I am familier with the Midevil Marketplace. (i currently do not want to participate, however.) Dont feel bad about not having same colored castle (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact