 Castle / 15591
Re: roll call (27 more needed?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:

And the module factor is basically infinitely
expansible, depending on how you set it up.

The question then becomes which modules to build....

Using the dithered colours isn't that bad, but
drawing off the harry potter sets, I guess that's
the only possibility, eh? I've still yet to
procure a hogwarts castle or gringott's bank,
but bricklink always serves to draw away any
new funds I acquire.

Oh, yes, there are a few sellers on Bricklink that get lots of my money,
too!  And I really like the effect I'm getting from the various colors
together.  It's more organic than solid gray.  I'm sort of a color junkie,
anyway.  Just ask some of the sellers on Bricklink who have sent me bricks
that were mislabelled in their inventory!

If you're looking for round bricks in dark red,
there's 1x1x5 dark red cylindrical bricks
available in one of the larger adventurer
palaces, but you'll have to wait a few months
for its release, so I guess that means you'll
have to improvise, eh? :)

I've seen the little column bricks in the large adventurers set that is out
now, but they're not what I need.  There are sand red 1x1x1 cones, and I
tried them, but they mess with the texture of the walls.  Maybe some little
angel at Lego reads this and makes 1x1x1 sand red rounds just for me.  Maybe.

Pictures???

Hopefully one day...still in the drawing
stages of the project, though. (Collecting
photographs, sketching, looking for
innovative ideas for parts. I've already
compiled a few, and those will be unveiled
as time and my lagging parts source
permits.)

You plan ahead?  I'm so impressed.  I'm more of a de-construct/re-construct
sort of builder.

Tatyana