 Castle / 15592
Re: ROLL CALL! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:46:25 GMT

"Alex Polimeni" <Aramir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H8xLoM.Bxv@lugnet.com...

Okay, so we all know the purpose of the roll call. im taking it as my job • to
keep it going. 78 or more is our goal. to do this, we need more people on • it.
I am hoping that there is some suprise in the end. but, to make castle a • funner
and not so boring a place, we need the roll call once more. The number is
currently 50.

More people to be hard core castlers, step up!

I just thought I'd mention that the 78 people in the .space roll call
actually all posted in August.

I've received emails from several people since then that want to be added to
the roll call but have turned them down because I think it would kind of
defeat the purpose of a roll call if it was on going. (and a bonus is that
78 is the first year of Space)  My plan is to do another roll call next
August..etc.

But on the other hand, if you .castle folk wish it I'm sure .space would be
more than happy to open up the roll call this month and bump it up to 150 or
so. ;-)

[ j o n ]