 Castle / 15577
15576  |  15578
Subject:
ROLL CALL! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:41:10 GMT

A fellow .castle follower in a previous post suggested that .castle is
losing members because our lack of activity. Other groups are getting
stronger because they have group projects (POD's, Moonbase, Train Layouts)
and they have lots of activity - which leads to inspiration.  We here are
all bored without inspiration - and we need to get past this block and get
revved up to make for a bright future...

Now we need to do two things - find a project we can all work on (1) and get
ready for the day Hop-Frog is accepting new CW submissions.(2)

With that in mind - lets take a roll call.  Who is in?  Who is ready to make
the Castle theme once again rival all the others, build our .castle
community back to to rival its past glory days - and kick major .spacer butt?

I'm in.  Who's with me?

JEREMY - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!

Okay, so we all know the purpose of the roll call. im taking it as my job to
keep it going. 78 or more is our goal. to do this, we need more people on it.
I am hoping that there is some suprise in the end. but, to make castle a funner
and not so boring a place, we need the roll call once more. The number is
currently 50.

More people to be hard core castlers, step up!

Aramir
#37-Alex Polimeni-Likes other themes, loves his sword.