 Castle / 15593
Re: My New Characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 05:07:49 GMT

i gotta get better pics of a few, but thats about what I've been doing for
the past feww months. Well as always LMKWYT.

See ya guys, I'll be around.
Laterz,
Joey

Are you using Sculpey or something for part of your minifigs?  And what is
the orc shaman holding?

I think these are very creative.  I have very little hesitation (for the
most part) about altering Legos to suit me if they don't make what I want.
I like to stick as close to a Lego look as I can.

What else have you got finished?

Tanya