Subject:
yoda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:44:13 GMT

if anyone finds an extra ucs yoda on their way to the show, please pick it
up and i will reimburse you at the show. my fiance drove to brownsburg after
she left to pick up one of the two that steve said they had left, but could
not find them. steve, if you have a chance, will you check to see if they
have them? mark, if you find any at plainfield, pick one up for me please,
and if you both find one for me, i will take them both!..

thanks and see you tomorrow everyone
great show so far!!!!!
jeramy