 Space / 20378
Metroid: The Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 05:26:44 GMT

I got a really cool idea on how to make a Samus Aran minifig. My NLSO was kind
enough to do the custom paint job for me. Now I have 'The Hunter' as a minifig.

(Just in case someone doesn't know Samus Aran is the main character in the
Metroid series of games originally on the NES and most recently seen in Metroid
Prime for the Nintendo Gamecube and also Metroid Fusion for the Gameboy
Advance.  The minifig is painted following the original color scheme which is
also used in Metroid Prime.  The original Metroid was one of my favorite video
games of all time, Metroid Prime quickly became my new favorite of all time. It
is that good.)

-Mike Petrucelli