 Space / 20379
Re: webbed dish and rod/bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 05:44:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog writes:
I've tried to find
the webbed radar dish and any rod/bar
in 3 colors and can't

i found blue dish and blue rods
i found red dish and red rods

orange dish, no rods
yellow rods, no dish
etc

can anyone tell me if there is a third color that has the dish and a rod/bar?
(no blk/wht/greys plz)

Trans-Red and Trans-Flourescant-Yellow appear to be the only other colors
(IE non black/grey/white) in which there are both webbed radar dishes and
various rods/antennas available. According to Peeron at least, there don't
seem to be any other solid colors... Though maybe there's some
belville/scala set that comes with an orange rod/antenna of some sort?

DaveE