  *377366 (-20)
  A Question of Size

Inspired by JHK's latest creation : (URL) was some question about the validity of calling one of his creations a "heavy fighter." Recently there was some talk that nailed down the definition of a "SHIP" (~in excess of 100 studs in any direction). I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) I thorougly enjoyed "The Bipolar Bear." Especially the part about eating polar bears. Yummy! Also, poetic. However, if your protagonist lives at the North Pole, I believe he will need swim fins, not landing gear and boots. This is not to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Thanks Tobbe thanks, i'm very proud that you want to reconstruct my Bigfoot-II! In order to construct it you must at least have: N°2 8466 N°2 8465 N°1 8458 and also many connectors! However from tomorrow you will find the partlist, I have upload the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

(...) I am assuming they came from RLD, I just do not see a way he could come up with that many of the parts. People have come from RLD with parts in colors not in sets before. So I would hope they are actually Maersk blue - I guess I will find out (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Space MOCs

Gotta love your new stuff. The heavy fighter is my favorite, the detail is really amazing. I think it would be best classified as a corvette or patrol boat though. Please build more models like this! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo! (...) Oje! Und was wirst Du dann machen? Wirst Du gar in einen privaten PC samt Internetverbindung investieren müssen? (...) Per Rechnung kann man auch zahlen, wenn man via Internet bestellt hat. Apropos, ich könnte mal im Briefkasten (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: What type of LUG marker? (was Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA)

(...) Not a bad idea but... (...) MichLUG for example will have members dotted all over the state, not just underneath the tile's area... I am wondering if there is merit in using color coding on the tile and the 1x1 dots??? for example MichLUG's (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

(...) Nope, I didn't. Mixed up the packages/sec and bits/sec. It should be 6360Hz. Sounds even more faster (-: (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

hey Felix.. ummm... I uhh. umm. don't know what to say about this. That is certainly a cool looking heavy fighter you got there, and the Yeti eating polar bears is perfectly gruesome and disturbing. But mixing the two together.. that leaves me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Thanks Thomas thanks, you are always much kind! I amuse myself with the thecnic body panels, but it must construct only models of wide scale! Ciao Andrea P.S. Now what I construct?! (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo! (...) Ganz genau so ist es. Allerdings macht Windows nach dem vierten Netscape-Fenster spätestens schlapp. (...) Ich telephoniere auch nur noch, wenn ich angerufen werde. Und bis jetzt habe ich auch noch keine Nachteile in Kauf nehmen müssen, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: New Space MOCs

One of your biggest endevours (Heavy Fighter) yet, John! And quite a conversation on esthetics too boot. Many of the merits and critiques have already been talked about in this thread, but I would like to add that from a pure form perspective, I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Train 4 Trainyard...

So I note after looking at the wonderful layout done by Jeff, that there is no place to park all the rolling stock when not in use. So we'll have to put on, and take off the trains when we want to change stuff. But wait, says Dave, I have a box full (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

(...) Hallo Jan-Albert! Ich darf mir meine Arbeit frei einteilen und derzeit bin ich hier ohnehin täglich am Arbeitsplatz ohne Geld dafür zu erhalten. Darum darf ich unbegrenzt surfen und posten; das geht hier niemanden etwas an. Leider ist damit in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: What type of LUG marker? (was Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3E22F1F6.9B5884...ing.com... (...) real (...) area, (...) and (...) Or you could put the number of members in your LUG/LTC under your logo on the tile. -Rob (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo Ben, Bine, Jan-Albert, Klaas, Manfred, Jürgen, René, Willy und alle, die jetzt beleidigt sind, weil sie nicht namentlicht begrüßt wurden! (...) *kichern unterdrück* Hrr-häm, da muß ich ja gerade mal eine ernste Miene aufsetzen. Mir war schon (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

I am happy to see both sets. I agree that the backhoe is the better of the two, but I will plan on getting at least one of each. Every set I have put together has taught me something; I am sure the fire truck (however futuristic? they made it look) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: OFW IV "WolfSpyder" and the FCS ESAT "SpyderNest"

(...) I also like it as a transport. Pretty cool that you have can the troops hang out on the outside :) -Anne -- There may be 50 ways to leave your (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. leave your lover, but there are >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. only 4 ways out (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  DJGPP Cross Compiler Progress

I have successfully built an h8300 cross compiler for DJGPP using the newest version of gcc 3.2. I was not successful using gcc 2.95.2, the current used gcc compiler with brickOS, and at the advice of others tried gcc 3.2. Since it is the goal of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Attn Exhibitors: Call for MOCs

(...) I would like to bring my castle/pirate/town port city. I may even have a chance to expand it. Current space required is 112x64 studs. If there is a moonbase setup, I will bring at least one module. Frank (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact