 Technic / 8882
Re: BIGFOOT-II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:28:17 GMT

Thanks Tobbe thanks, i'm very proud that you want to reconstruct my
Bigfoot-II!
In order to construct it you must at least have:
N°2 8466
N°2 8465
N°1 8458
and also many connectors!
However from tomorrow you will find the partlist,  I have upload the
partlist this evening.Ok?:-))))
Hi Tobbe
Andrea

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Et voilà!!!!!
The new BIGFOOT is constructed!;-))))
If you want to see it, the website is:
It like to you? Please let me know!;-)))
Thanks
Andrea G.

Gee flippin' God!

Andrea, what can I say? It's beatiful and seems to be very good too. When will
TLC contact you with a fat offer to come design Technic models for them? This
is what they should have done with the 8466 in the first place, perhaps w/o the
motors to cut cost but still!

I know your computer can't render the whole thing but could you please upload
the part list so that I know what parts I need to aquire before I set out to
build it? I will never be able to see it first hand otherwise and I know I will
learn a ton from building and playing with it. I realize I need the 8466 but I
don't know what else. Please, please, please upload the partlist! :) I promise
to send you a photo of the model next to me when (if I can get the parts
needed) I get around building it.

Amazed regards,
/Tobbe in Sweden
http://www.lotek.nu