 Technic / 8890
Re: BIGFOOT-II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Thanks Tobbe thanks, i'm very proud that you want to reconstruct my
Bigfoot-II!
In order to construct it you must at least have:
N°2 8466
N°2 8465
N°1 8458
and also many connectors!

I have none of those sets so I hope I have the majority of the parts needed as
is. 8465 and 8466 is found on sale here in Sweden but 8458 might be of $$
concern. As soon as the folder is public again I'll see.

However from tomorrow you will find the partlist,  I have upload the
partlist this evening.Ok?:-))))

Great, thanks!

However I feel I bumped your road. Today your MOC is on the Lugnet frontpage
and the Brickshelf gallery is closed due to the upload (?) so I feel it's my
fault. Sorry for that...

/Tobbe