 Technic / 8899
Re: BIGFOOT-II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:22:17 GMT

Thanks to all for your suggestions,and of this thing you say:
http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/010110-12.htm
http://tousenpiste.free.fr/touquet02/ronde.htm
ciao
Andrea
In lugnet.technic, Ron Sedlmeyer writes:

A 6x6 at the smaller scale of things :)

http://www.polarisindustries.com/product/detail.asp?contentid=02atvpruxsportsman6x6

or try: (you'll need to wait for a redirect)

http://www.shortlink.info/?i3APsCYj

I have an older model of this and absolutely love it. I've gotten it over 40
MPH with more room. (Ever drive a solid axle vehicle on pavement? It handles
completely different than what you're used to)

Ron

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Now what I construct?!

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/concept/trex.htm

Have Fun!

Here are some 6x6's that actually made it into production (right hand column).

http://www.4wdonline.com/A.hints/6x6.html

Steve