 Technic / 8872
Re: BIGFOOT-II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:24:09 GMT

Hi Oyvind,
I know your website ones, you six lover of the suspensions like me!
Thanks for yours compliment,I hope also but if we watch the new LEGO set are
much insufficient!

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:

"Andrea Grazi" <ANDREA.GRAZI@TISCALINET.IT> wrote in message
Et voilà!!!!!
The new BIGFOOT is constructed!;-))))
If you want to see it, the website is:
It like to you? Please let me know!;-)))
Thanks
Andrea G.

That was a verry nice car. Good consept and good constructed.
I hope LEGO  soon will make bigger wheels so we can make bigger cars with
more technological gadget on them :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix