 Technic / 8871
Re: Another axle joiner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:03:49 GMT

Yeah, it looks like you're right.  It's just that the injection
point is so huge.  I did find a smaller version of the dimple
on this part (and a couple others):

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=32184

I just wonder why we don't see the same thing on any of the
other liftarms.  Maybe 42003 is more complicated to
manufacture since it has openings on all four faces vs. on
only two of the faces as in a normal liftarm.

Thanks,

Mark

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message
Looks like a plastic injection point. The dimple is there to make sure • that
the injection point doesn't protrude.

Philo
www.philohome.com

Here's another view of the same part:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/Lego/42003.jpg

Anybody have a clue what the small dimple on the top righthand
side is for?  It's not present on the other side.  Curious...

Mark