 Technic / 8856
Re: Another axle joiner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain writes:
However I feel reluctant bying more Technic
sets for a couple of minor pieces, perhaps I should investigate BrickLink one
of these days...

...but there is also a genuine Technic axle 7 in this set !!! Might be
really interesting afterall ;o) (add to that one Technic Liftarm 1 x 2
Straight and 16 Technic Pin Long)

Philo

Yup. I think this is the first instance of an 'official' 7 axle.
I inventoried the set for Peeron, and posted pics of the set and parts on
Brickshelf:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30112

Review:  http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=1012

Cool little buggy, and great selection of parts for the price ($20 or 30 CAD).

John