 Technic / 8843
Re: Another axle joiner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
http://news.lugnet.com/db/brictionary/?n=274

This is a godsend. The amount of times I've wanted to use the previous
version of this connector (the one used in steering axles) and the knobs at
the round hole end have got in the way are countless.

It's not availible in huge amounts yet:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/42003

But I'm sure it can come in handy. However I feel reluctant bying more Technic
sets for a couple of minor pieces, perhaps I should investigate BrickLink one
of these days...