 Technic / 8864
Re: BIGFOOT-II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:31:02 GMT

Hi Miguel, thanks, unfortunately I do not succeed to us! My computer does
not have memories enough!
However I will make it soon!:-))))
P.S.
I ask you excuse if my English is insufficient!

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:
In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Et voilà!!!!!
The new BIGFOOT is constructed!;-))))
If you want to see it, the website is:

Gotta love it!

How come there isn't a Ldraw render of the complete assembly? You're 95%
there anyway!