 Technic / 8885
Re: BIGFOOT-II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:26:27 GMT

I'm not to happy about the bodypanels myself, even if I have 2x 8466, 8461
and 8458 set, all with lots of those panels. I think I just have to learn to
build with them. They perform good designimprovment when used correctly,
like mr Andrea Grazi has done with all his cars...

What to construct next?
I would like to see a big scale copy of the "Il Tempo Gigante" that you can
see a lot of pictures on this pages:
http://www.bjergkobing.dk/itg/detaljer.htm
http://www.furnituretiger.dk/tempo.htm

Look at all those technical gadget on that car!!!

If someone need somebody translation from the pages or need more info about
the car, I would be happy to help.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes

"Andrea Grazi" <ANDREA.GRAZI@TISCALINET.IT> wrote in message
Thanks Thomas thanks, you are always much kind! I amuse myself with the
thecnic body panels, but it must construct only models of wide scale!
Ciao
Andrea
P.S.
Now what I construct?!

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Et voilà!!!!!
The new BIGFOOT is constructed!;-))))
If you want to see it, the website is:
It like to you? Please let me know!;-)))

Well done! The suspension travel is amazing. I'm not a big fan of the
Technic body panels, but you've created a very nice looking truck using
them. I like it.

TJ