 Events / BricksWest / 475
Re: Attn Exhibitors: Call for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:08:09 GMT

Dan Parker wrote:

Hi all, MattG has asked me to return as Pavilion Coordinator.  If you or your
group is planning to have any MOCs, displays, activities, etc in the Pavilion,
PLEASE contact me ASAP.  This way I can arrange the best showing possible.

I would like to bring my castle/pirate/town port city. I may even have a
chance to expand it. Current space required is 112x64 studs.

If there is a moonbase setup, I will bring at least one module.

Frank