 Events / BricksWest / 445
Attn Exhibitors: Call for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:17:52 GMT

Hi all, MattG has asked me to return as Pavilion Coordinator.  If you or your
group is planning to have any MOCs, displays, activities, etc in the Pavilion,
PLEASE contact me ASAP.  This way I can arrange the best showing possible.

Some info which may be helpful:  display fixtures will be provided (tables,
skirting, stanchions) though your dedicated display platforms are certainly
welcome.  In 3 years of public expos in the Pavilion I've never experienced a
security problem (it's locked each night).  I will personally be in the
Pavilion during all public hours, or will leave a Second in charge and be
accessible via mallmike.  Access this year is streamlined and please expect
full details as Matt and I work this out with LLCA.  All workshop activities
are being handled as a unit so Presenters may ignore the rest.

When you contact me...
1.individual or group (please only have 1 Point of Contact)
2.nature of display (static MOC or operating display) and approx size
note:  groups only need include banquet table requirements
3.theme(e.g., city/train, castle, space, sculpture, misc-please explain)
4.if 110 power needed (eg, for train/robot displays)
5.approximate ETA (ThursdayPM, FridayAM, FriPM, SatAM...)
6.Expected Time of Removal, if other than Sunday 4-9PM.  note: last year we had
the room until 3PM on Monday, but contact me if you'll need Monday.

We'd like to insure the best possible situation and security for everyone's
work, so please contact me with what you've got.
Thanks,
dan parker
Pavilion Coordinator, BW2K3 Organizing Committee
Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club
SEALUG
TrainBuilder Productions, LLC
866-845-4656 Voicemail or dnvpark@gte.net