 Events / BricksWest / 488
Re: Attn Exhibitors: Call for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:04:21 GMT

[argh!  more indian wrestling with my email server over the last 4 days]
Thx, Eric.  6 tables reserved for the mech brigade.  Can't wait to see what
shows up!  Btw, wish I could convince Mark N, SEALUG's resident mechman, to fly
down with me, but his wife decided having a baby during this timeframe takes
precedence.  ;)

dan parker,
BW2K3 Pavilion Coordinator
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Eric Sophie writes:
Hi Dan, glad to have you coordinating again this year.

The Mecha Display will be as follows:

Mecha for the BW2003 Pavillion Display at Legoland Carlsbad:

Name:        #of Mecha, Mecha related MOCs.    URL or Gallery

Eric Sophie     10 Mecha                       www.mylegomaster.com

K Sending 1 Mech - MS 06 • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=141156

Stuart Immonen sending 1 Mecha - TG3

Jeff Ranjo bringing about  6-8 "small" mechs

Adam - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17179

Eve02 - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16243

GA Hayashi - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27069

Onimusha - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23232

Haku Dragon - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28450

And some new surprises!!

Bryce McGlone Bring 1 big mystery - about 4 foot

Christopher Snead - Bringing 3 Mecha

Totals: Approx 20 Mecha

The same as last year?
4 to 6 Banquet tables to form a square?

We would like to arrive Friday Morning ASAP to begin setup.
On display until Sunday.

Any futher questions regarding the Mecha display - please contact Eric Sophie
mylegomaster@aol.com

Thank you!