 Events / BricksWest / 489
Re: BricksWest in Lego mag. insert and postcard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:54:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hey all, just got the newest Lego Club mag. It had an insert about Lego Club
weekend at LLCA the same weekend as BW. Also had a coupon to get "Lego Club
Items" like a free button that will get you 10% off merchandise and a free
3-D Lego Racers cup. I wonder if you have to have the coupon to get the stuff..

The flyer also had pics of BW from last year and a short write up on BW.

And also, BW had a spot on the back of the postcard I got today from LL
telling about the Family Huddle Event -
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=467

<Monty Burns> Excellent! </Monty Burns>

Two more instances of BricksWest promotions I've been working on. LEGOLAND
and I (through BrickMedia) are really working hard on promoting all of the
wonderful volunteer effort being put forth by the community!

So the list thus far includes:

LLC Postcard
LLC flyer insert in LEGO Magazine
BW on the LLC web site (updated as of today, supposedly, with corrected text)
Mention in Wired magazine calendar

There's more to come (and even out there)...keep your eyes peeled!

Matt